Billionaire Bloomberg decides not to run for president

When “wild optimism” is actually “self-delusion”…

Jebby(!) thought he could meander down that particularly shallow path as well–He’s been a Guv! He’s part of Clan Shrub! He speaks in complete sentences without referencing the size of his penis!–and yet…

Jebby(!) was the Mittens of 2016.

2 Likes

I wonder if he’d be on the list of possible running mates? Or really what Clinton’s or Sander’s list of potential running mates might look like at all.

1 Like

Or that Mitt’s real name is Willard! Like the guy with the trained rats.

1 Like

Finally, a sane decision.

Jeb’s real name is John - he’s a faux-billy

What this demonstrates that Hillary is the favored candidate of the Billionaire class.

Now I’m thinking about Little Jebbie’s Swiss Roll…

1 Like

Given no locally-made sweets to devour, and no chocolate chip cookies (among others), I’d step to those Swiss Rolls sooner than Florida Man to a Meth Binge. And since childhood I’ve been plagued with the thought: the Swiss didn’t really have anything to do with this tasty, nuclear-winter-shelf-stable treat, right?

And can I add(?), all of this being OT (oooh, so edgy!), that the image lineup in the WP entry for “Swiss Roll, Jelly Roll, or Cream Roll” runs down the page with beautiful, delicious-looking versions of this type of dessert listed by nation of origin…until we land at the bottom, with the US’ Swiss Roll (the basic, unflattering Little Debbie style), and this:

The chocolate Swiss roll, sometimes called a chocolate log, [citation needed] is a popular snack.
The cheek, The Gall!
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.