Trump threatens independent run

[Read the post]

3 Likes

68% of 30% of 45%?

That’s worth running on.

20 Likes

Nobody has accused T Rump of being good at math.

7 Likes

Oh God, please run independently.

28 Likes

Gosh, never saw that coming. /s

11 Likes

You guys should split the Democrats as well and that way you would have a fascist (which transcends left and right to some extent), a far right, a centre right, and a centre left candidate running.

Could be interesting.

4 Likes

For only certain values of the term “interesting”.

11 Likes

Hillary Clinton has Trumpster at the top of her Christmas gift list.

1 Like
17 Likes

Oh well, you know the (apocryphal) curse: may you live in interesting times…

4 Likes

We do live in interesting times, in that supposedly Chinese way.

19 Likes

Please tell me that the color in this picture has been pumped up in standard @beschizza fashion and that the orange hue is exaggerated. Please.

3 Likes

What is with that guy’s facial coloring? He looks like an Oompaloompa. And has all the gravitas and sagacity of same.

Oompaloompa, dippity do
I’ve got some goose stepping followers following you
What do you get when your mind is unhinged
A bunch of meth heads and a glue huffing binge

Oompaloompa, dooppity do
my followers are assholes and so are you
Muslims are bad, and all the brown people too
won’t be long before they come for the Jew

My wife is Canadian (dual citizen actually) and I’m an atheist…
they’ll jam us in box cars and ship us off to concentration camps, err I mean distribution centers, like FedX but with more cattle prods and dobermans. Trump is a carnival barker. That he might actually win is a sad indictment of the state of America. Scary.

All that jackass needs is a bunch of armbands (red white n blue with a big gold T). Maybe his combover can stretch down to make a yuuuuge and very classy toothbrush mustache.

4 Likes

At least his running as an independent would put to rest the claims that he’s only doing this to make Republicans look bad.

Oh, who am I kidding? People who believe that, like Trump himself, aren’t easily swayed by facts.

2 Likes

Run, the Donald, run!

7 Likes

This would be the bestest Xmas present the US ever got! Great FSM, let this come to pass.

13 Likes

I’ve said it before and I’ve said it again: the the Republican Party needs to split into two, but can’t because they’re two scared of Democratic domination. So for the good of the country, the Democrats should agree that split apart at exactly the same time, allowing the Republicans to split, and giving us four parties and a much stronger democracy.

On three… ready?

15 Likes

I would argue that the Oompa Loompahs were quite sagacious, far more than Teh Donald.

“So please, oh please, we beg, we pray,
Go throw your TV set away,
And in its place you can install
A lovely bookshelf on the wall…”

6 Likes

Hard to believe that comic was published in 1995, and a lot of that has managed to get worse since then.

5 Likes

Actually, it’s a picture of the rear end of a female baboon.

2 Likes