Billionaire "centrist" Howard Schultz tweets column calling Elizabeth Warren "Fauxcahontas"

I really get the impression, that despite Schultz not wanting to actually reveal his positions on things (saying he didn’t want to deal with “hypotheticals,” as if, by running, he was doing anything else), that he’s basically just Trump without the same level of overt racism. I haven’t really heard anything that actually differs from the Republican positions…

18 Likes

This guy Shultz is just trying to split Trump’s opposition, same as Finally Former Gov. LePage did in Maine.

We had 8 years of a guy that was widely hated, and it was all perfectly legal with our First Past The Post system. We’re hoping to get ranked choice not just in our federal and muni elections, but also get a state constitution amendment so it applies to the governors race as well.

6 Likes

The original letter is a great inside look on the “Build me a stadium for free or I’ll move the team” years of pro sports hyper-welfare. The Gift Cards were telling, but the real thing is how this guy sees the role of local government. It wasn’t an exercise in high-minded public service.

4 Likes

Apparently Tяump is encouraging him to run.

More background:

9 Likes

Receive “Starbucks Reward”* with every $120 dollars spend using registered Starbucks card.

*Only applies to Gold Members who’ve spent $240 purchases initially on new cards qualify.

4 Likes

5 Likes

I’m so sad
I’m always
Missing out!

1 Like

I can see the hats now: “Make America a Latte Again”. Trump 2.0. Billionaire? Check. Disparages women? Check. Knows zilch about government? Check. Makes up insulting names for people he doesn’t like? Check. Are we sure this isn’t Trump’s love-child?

17 Likes

AND honey beverage condiment(s).

3 Likes

Medicare-for-all, debt-free college, guaranteed pre-K, minimum basic income, confiscatory taxes

When I was growing up here in England, we had all those things…

9 Likes

Honey beverage condiments. .
are they a thing?

Like I said,
always mussing out!

1 Like

Missing .
(Still can’t find out how to EDIT)

1 Like

the thing about Schultz is we indirectly owe him for the best single slogan for the 2020 elections

it works on lawn signs, bumper stickers, t-shirts, hats, everything

DON’T HELP RE-ELECT TRUMP YOU EGOTISTICAL ASSHOLE

I think I’m gonna put it on lawn signs and when people put up their TRUMP signs, I’ll put it next to theirs

6 Likes

And his coffee sucks too.

7 Likes

We were in Hawaii when the growers
were starting to refuse to sell to Starbucks
because of egregious over roasting.

7 Likes

Psst.,
It’s the
pencil at the
bottom.

2 Likes

The presupposes Trump is capable of love. More likely scenario is that this guy splintered off him at some point in the past, ameboid like. Similar to snot off a mountain of older, more flabby snot.

Also unpossible. Just ask your nearest Republican. LIES! ALL LIES!

2 Likes

11 Likes

Schultz is trying to sell a book and failing so he’s imitating Donald. sad
Harris stands for something and doesn’t compromise before beginning negotiations like Obama.tumblr_nzkp18jXWo1tlmx1vo1_400

1 Like

I’ve been told that…
I don’t see a pencil!
Only a trashcan…
Is it my phone??
Grrrr

3 Likes