Billionaire "centrist" Howard Schultz tweets column calling Elizabeth Warren "Fauxcahontas"

and @MaiqTheLiar

I mentioned that in another thread. She’s posting from her phone and doesn’t see the pencil, only a trashcan. Apparently a different phone than mine.

@ulasaw Any chance you can send one of us a screenshot of your interface?

4 Likes

Bummer.

I have no idea how BBS looks on mobile; I never do any social media from my phone.

I’ve just got to try to
Make It Right
The First Time!

4 Likes

Screenshot?
Gulp
I barely know how
to snap a SELFIE!

3 Likes

What kind of phone do you have?

1 Like

A flip phone

Joke!

6 Likes

We can’t help you without certain pertinent info.

If you have an iphone, I can direct you how to take a screenshot.

If you have an android device, some other “kind soul” will have to take pity on you.

6 Likes

Actually a Moto 5 I think
Nothing special
I tend to drop them
Face down.
My current screen
looks like a Spiderweb.
But I don’t care,
no one will steal it!
(Otoh …who would steal a Moto 5!?)

2 Likes

I’m Happy Happy Happy!
I finally SEE THE PENCIL!
NOW.
if I can figure out how I found it. …

10 Likes

More of the same granting of social equality tidbits in trade for ensuring the continuation of neoliberal policies that enrich the .01% by exploiting everybody else. Fuck this guy.

5 Likes

And you are? … John Small Berries!

2 Likes

If it doesn’t show right away, you might see the Edit pencil by tapping the three dot More menu under the posts.

Don’t worry, you’ll catch on! :wink:

9 Likes

Howard Schultz likely won’t even bother to vote for Howard Schultz

“State and county election records show that going back to 2005, Schultz has cast a ballot in just 11 of 38 elections.”

15 Likes
5 Likes

If you’re not going to vote GOP or Dem, why vote at all? With a FPTP system only the two parties matter.

OK. If a billionaire can be a centrist, maybe the centre ain’t the centre we think it is.

3 Likes

The ideal result would be a stroke that rendered him incapable of speech or motor control but fully aware as he watches his family, empire and legacy fall into ruin around him.

Then, and only then, is he allowed to die.

19 Likes

That’s what lots of people seem to be worried about. To me it’s looking less and less likely with each flub. He’s really out of touch.

I’ve seen them on most of the other major commenting platforms. They are dedicated to the craft.

9 Likes

Exactly!

It’s like you read my mind!

I hear ya, but my ideal timing is whatever window gives Pence as little time as possible to:

A) Further fuck everything up and
B) Prepare for his own campaign.

9 Likes

badass

23 Likes