Billionaire "centrist" Howard Schultz tweets column calling Elizabeth Warren "Fauxcahontas"

Billionaire “centrist” Howard Schultz tweets column calling Elizabeth Warren “Fauxcahontas”

tumblr_mwh9whAvOH1qb49klo1_400

25 Likes

Yes, I’m sure that Schultz is such an ally to the Native American community… a real hero for the oppressed… /s

dont-trust-b-in-apt-ugh

27 Likes

Which is great, because she never said she’s a Cherokee citizen. She’s a white woman, she says she’s a white woman, and she had a distant ancestor that wasn’t white. Like 99% (let’s say 100%) of us.

Mr. Hoskin is right that crowds of white people are too quick to volunteer their distant ancestry as if it was as significant as tribal status, but you should hear what he thinks of people who say things like “Fauxcahontas” to score political points. Spoiler: He doesn’t find it more respectful.

31 Likes

Typical Liberals, Can’t discuss him for the subject matter, but we’ll call him names instead.

tumblr_o6v3umw5YY1qg2n7mo1_500

35 Likes

Like a dog whistle?

The thing is with business folks, they’re not so used to having every single word they utter dissected the same way a president’s is. This asshole will just continue to put his foot in his mouth and show his true colors. And then idiots will vote for him anyway.

16 Likes

I guess some drops are more equal than others.

10 Likes

Dude, he is literally the one doing the name calling here…

35 Likes

UNPOSSIBLE!

Billionaire businessmen can’t be morons. Why, if such a thing were to be possible, where would that leave us?

I know! Let’s ask this guy!

1mglc2

There was a glorious time when people thought Trump’s campaign was a go-nowhere joke. What I’m saying is let’s not be in a huge hurry to repeat history again so soon. Especially not with a fuckwallet that looks relatively healthy for his income bracket. Hoping that today is the day Trump pops a gasket is all that gets some of us out of bed in the morning.

Effete?

ef·fete (adjective)

• (of a person) affected, overrefined, and ineffectual.
  • no longer capable of effective action.
    antonyms: powerful
10 Likes

Speaking out of turn for an oppressed minority you don’t represent is wrong as well, actually.

1 Like

Well, thankfully there’s fanboys and girls online to move goal posts for her. God forbid the people that claim heritage actually help the people of said heritage :relaxed:

tumblr_nje75vixS71tr6ni8o1_500

22 Likes

What a well thought out intellectual response, maybe you could post the fry gif next?

1 Like

d340db8be957631cbb238fb4e4e10155

20 Likes

Neil DeMause over at field of schemes has a great story about how Schulz is also cheap–routinely giving out $3-$5 starbucks gift cards as christmas bonuses and in gift bags for business partners (I guess hoping for the up-sell):

5 Likes

You just tell us the proper time to condemn the epithet “Fauxcahontas”.

It’s like a soufflé, You’ve got to get the timing perfect. Not too soon…

24 Likes

I believe his comments indicate he’s in favor of it, “actually.” So I would guess he would say… never?

I’m also guessing about the “he”. It’s hard to tell from a tiny string of three numbers, and I’m open to being wrong, but it just feels right. You know?

14 Likes

Roger That!

14 Likes

Better:
I keep hoping 45’s health will implode between now and the next sunrise.

18 Likes

I can tell you what time it is right now.

Eddie Izzard time:

22 Likes