Black Lives Matter. Still

From Mr. Cooper, from the article. My bold. Very interesting:

“I pull out the dog treats I carry for just for such intransigence,” he wrote. “That’s when I started video recording with my iPhone, and when her inner Karen fully emerged and took a dark turn,” he said, using the name Karen, which has become slang for an entitled white woman.

6 Likes

His name was George Floyd.

16 Likes

How is it ‘interesting’ he said ‘Karen?’ He was judging a brittle racist appropriately.

1 Like

Dont watch it. It is a literal snuff film, with a cop screaming at him to get on his feet while he is being executed. Nightmare material.

11 Likes

Thank you for warning me off. No need to see that. No need for him to die.

8 Likes

“I wouldn’t just stand by and let fascism happen. If the Gestapo were rounding up racial minorities and murdering them, I would do something”.

Look behind you.

11 Likes

Well? Was he wrong?

4 Likes

Interesting is that his use of “Karen” has indicated the existence of a new meme in record time.

1 Like

Hardly a new meme.

1 Like

I guess that’s the downside of my not being glued to twitter, tumbler, facebook, etc.

1 Like

“Officer-involved death”.

15 Likes

Which is worse: the enemy standing in front of you, or the enemy standing behind you?

8 Likes

I noticed the Central Park Caller couldn’t be bothered to name the man in her first apology for the murder by cop attempt, either. She referred to him as “that man,” before following up with the naming and blaming statement below:

9 Likes
10 Likes
3 Likes

https://twitter.com/queeralamode/status/1265456816156106752?s=21

8 Likes
16 Likes

Reminders:

8e4bfe72c1fa1eee57610e12c0ff6a237cb820f2

9 Likes

From a former service member who has worked with the police:

12 Likes

A good reminder that what Central Park Karen did is terrorism. I’ll stop short of saying she’s more extreme than the alt right “racial realist” nationalist assholes, but their rhetoric is less extreme than her actions, at least according to that graphic.

5 Likes