Black people 'are a threat to all,' says the GOP's latest racist candidate

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/07/09/black-people-are-a-threat-to.html

11 Likes

Dear Seth Grossman:

73 Likes

Dear GOP by the fact that you can’t be bothered to run a goddam brick in opposition to this blight on humanity means you are now the modern Nazi party.

66 Likes

Now, that’s not very civil.

Anyone who hasn’t been paying attention to my posts on the matter: you can take your civility, grind it into tiny little pieces, and shove it up your ass. Ain’t no one got time for that shit.

36 Likes

Seth Grossman

“Funny, that doesn’t sound like a Nazi name!”

29 Likes

Incivility has its time and place; usually whenever dealing with Nazis and the idiots who enable them.

@ New Jersey folken; who do y’all have on the Dem side running against this POS?

24 Likes

Nom de Nazi?

Given the increasing numbers of openly white supremacists in the GOP, one has to wonder how many have social and print media aliases on sites like Stormfront and American Renaissance. :thinking:

15 Likes

He seems nice.

:roll_eyes:

8 Likes

23 Likes

38 Likes

As terrifying as this is, I’m a little excited for the next time someone tries to explain to me that the problem is the democrats having gone too far to the left, (as if this were ever true…)

25 Likes

Remember when Republicans used to complain that people who called them Nazis were being unfair?

I think the time has come to say it loud, proud and often.

30 Likes

Yep; his name has been added.

30 Likes

Christ, what a Republican(/Nazi)!

Now we have to be polite to freakin Nazis? F that!

10 Likes

I’ve never seen so many openly racist Republican candidates before. Sure, many of them were, and have always been, racist, but they at least tried to hide it. The complete metamorphosis of the Republican Party into the Trump Party has made overt racism acceptable again – indeed, in some quarters, desirable.

23 Likes

Which, also given ICE’s treatment of pregnant women, separating kids and parents and all the rest of the litany of bigotry, prompts a thought experiment:
Would the mid 20th century Nazi regime have happened if the universal communication tools afforded by the internet had been available and more of those in opposition had been able to communicate and organise, never forgetting, of course that the shitbags also have access to same tools - and seem to be using them well (for their purposes)?

Oh, wait … it’s not a thought experiment, it’s happening now. I await the result with (vested) interest.

16 Likes

For this guy, the name parses better in English than German (or Yiddish). He’s definitely gross.

10 Likes

I always thought the common complaint or suspicion about Kwanzaa—it’s a “made-up” holiday—was stupid. Of course it’s a made-up holiday. Aren’t they all?

24 Likes

I hate New Jersey Nazis.

19 Likes

I hate Nazis, period; no matter where they’re from or where they are.

26 Likes