#BlackLivesMatter

Did they literally have no black republicans for their committee? None? Just, how can they not see how dumb this is?

I’ll say, at the Con I went to this weekend, there was a panel on black people in anime and video games that I wanted to see, and it was packed, and I couldn’t get in the door (the closed the door as I got to the front of the line, but I did let some kids ahead of me so they could be with their group of friends). One kid behind me asked “why are white people going in there”? I told him that I wanted to go see it because I’m a historian, but I couldn’t speak for all the other white people…

3 Likes

I think it’s a vase? It looks like flowers sticking out of it.

1 Like

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2015/09/27/3706175/elizabeth-warren-delivers-rousing-endorsement-of-the-black-lives-matter-movement/

7 Likes

I don’t care if this is uncharitable. This photo needs to be meme’d then spread all across the webtubz, dammit.

4 Likes
2 Likes
The union ended their statement by proclaiming, "ALL LIVES MATTER."

9 Likes

…but some pigs lives matter more than others…

1 Like

This sounds like it has the potential to be done very badly…

2 Likes
1 Like

Don’t miss the link to http://www.joincampaignzero.org/#vision in that article. I’ve just been going through the site and it’s got a great platform and is extremely clear.

4 Likes

This also sounds awful.

2 Likes

This could be interesting.

2 Likes

I caught the tail end of this bullshit as Shaun’s name spread in conx with the #BLM movement. Totally shitty, and completely obvious as to what his detractors were all about–that is to say, bigoted, racist trollshites.

1 Like

Jesus Christ who Died on the Cross for our Sins only to be Resurrected and Bodily Ascend to Heaven:

4 Likes

Dear republicans, QUIT FUCKING MAKING ME EMBARRASSED TO BE A CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES.

4 Likes

I feel like you should have a badge.

4 Likes

BLM shut down a rally for Clinton at Clark Atlanta University:

2 Likes

Toronto Star on the Preschool-to-prison pipeline

The idea of elementary school teachers being afraid of black three-year-olds is as sickening as it is crazy.

10 Likes

How can anyone be afraid of 3 year olds? We got some sick bastards in this country.

2 Likes