Blade Runner animated as 12,000 hand-painted watercolor paintings

Not all surround mixes are made equal unfortunately.

I thought this was really great, but then I realized I thought so because I was watching Blade Runner. So I stopped it and now Iā€™m going to go watch the actual movie.

3 Likes

Finally! A wonderful thingā€¦

1 Like

Totally. I just created an account to say how wrong the whole Blade runner should be 30 minutes remark is. Why even write about it or anything related to the film if you so donā€™t appreciate it? Okay, Iā€™ve just spent waaay too much time on this.

If you went to art school your chances of being a dick, a pretentious one even, are pretty good. Take me for an example.

Or you could press mute and put a record on.
There is one album by Psychic TV specifically designed to do that, but I forget the name and Iā€™m too lazy right now to look it up.

Whatā€™s your band project called, then?

1 Like

ā€œMidnight Sniffleā€. IĀ“m sure you havenĀ“t heard of us.

Some interesting search results, but no cigar.

Do you not have a graphics app you can paste a screencap in, and crop and resize to your heartā€™s content with?

ā€¦Actually come to think of it, if itā€™s a Youtube vid you canā€™t pause it without a bar across the top, but there are a zillion browser plug-ins that allow you to download embedded vids to play on your software of choice insteadā€¦ or you could just try to nail the screencap while itā€™s playing.

Some of the frames are beautiful, but a waste of time animated. Unwatchable.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.