Bleach and cocaine do not a coronavirus cure make

In Indian cuisine*, garlic and ginger are a very common combination.

So, maybe this involves figs.

*At least the bourgeois, imperialist variant I’m familiar with.

2 Likes

How about some hand sanitizer?

2 Likes

Use the old spelling, “garlick”. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Fake News!
It works 100% of the time, but not for #libturds . You can own the libs by taking the cure right away, but only if you’re a Real American.

1 Like

Why not both. Just mix that 55 gallon drum of lube with a 55 gallon drum of alcohol, and POOF! Instant, uhm, hand lube/sanitizer?

4 Likes

needs to be at least 60 percent alcohol

3 Likes

Who sells powered bleach anymore?

2 Likes

Should keep vampires at bay.

1 Like

The worse part is that these people are forcing their children to do the same.

3 Likes

I don’t see how this works. They don’t trust scientists or doctors, but they do trust some random internet dude who says a combo of bleach, cocaine, garlic and wanking is a sure fix; funeral directors are furious, etc.

The random dude could be anyone. On the internet, no-one knows you are a doctor. Let it be rumoured that foreign doctors are doing deadly experiments on the Internet to explore weaknesses in our virility. Maybe we can get the stupid to attack itself, somehow.

5 Likes
1 Like
6 Likes

“Some fucking drug addict has cut my cocaine with Saniflush!”

— Dr. Benway

1 Like

But not a plastic straw - please think of the planet.

2 Likes

I think there is a clause missing somewhere in this sentence. I just went back over it four or five times and it won’t parse.

2 Likes

How about the parents who believe in this stuff & give their kids forced bleach enemas?

Not joking.

1 Like

Brain threw out the question and is landing here:

Do people make green cocaine for St. Patrick’s day?

3 Likes
1 Like

I got the garlic but with all this anxiety over Caronavirus I can’t get a hard-on. Would mayonnaise do?

1 Like