Bolivian hand-waving powder? Don Jr's energetic gesticulation

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/07/26/bolivian-hand-waving-powder-don-jrs-energetic-gesticulation.html

8 Likes

If anyone deserves to be forced to spend time with Cokehead, it’s Vance.

9 Likes

9c5

18 Likes

I wonder if he asked Vance about the couch thing.

6 Likes

Dang, even before the video started, I could tell Junior was hopped up, thanks to his serious “cocaine eyes.”

9 Likes

airplane GIF

10 Likes

Did the camera get a close up of Donny Junior’s pupils? Just saying!

5 Likes

I thought his beard was graying but apparently he’s just gotten incredibly sloppy and doesn’t care.

4 Likes

Don Jr is trying to dominate Vance there isn’t he. Cuts him off, doesn’t let him get a word in. Not an interview by any measure.
The jealousy must be killing him. Upped his daily consumption to cope.

9 Likes

You know who else had uncontrollable shaking and tremors?

6 Likes

Passion.

4 Likes

Interview? Vance couldn’t get a word in edgewise without a razor blade of his own.

10 Likes

That’s what happened the first time I did coke, in high school.

The only thing that had previously gone up my snoot was nose spray, when I had colds.

My then-BF brought some over only once, and was generous enough to also give my other visiting friends a couple lines each, on a plate on the dining room table.

He gave me mine first. I sniffed each in quick succession w/the corresponding nostril, and said “Wow!” as I straightened back up. I just kept going backwards, but my BF and friend Alex were right there and caught me! I was otherwise fine, and we laughed.

It wasn’t a rush in a conventional sense that caused it, either. It was really weird. think

9 Likes

Side note: There is some very serious man-spreading going on there.

7 Likes

He do love the high speed chicken feed.

5 Likes

7 Likes

A benefit to blocking X I hadn’t considered!

4 Likes

:joy: 3:00 am at the after-hours club. Been there…

5 Likes

chicken GIF

7 Likes

Jr’s pupils

6 Likes