Bombshell report claims Trump paid to watch hookers piss on bed where Obama slept

Wow.

There really is no bottom.

As the intelligence community knew of it, you could say there was a soggy bottom in foggy bottom.

25 Likes

Edit: “Stuff like this is WORTH waiting for … etc.”

There is, but whose bottom is it?

3 Likes

Thoughts as I did my initial skim:

• If the Russian kompromat dossier on #nextpresident is controlled by a gangster like Peskov it must contain some doozies.

• For those who think that the description of Putin’s “desire to return to Nineteenth Century ‘Great Power’ politics” is overblown, I suggest they look up Aleksandr Dugin and his best-known book, a Kremlin favourite. Rule #1: Believe the autocrat.

• #nextpresident does have some good news in this report, as he hasn’t taken Russia up on the sweetheart real estate deals he was offered. That doesn’t mean he didn’t take loans from oligarch banks in the past after Western banks stopped lending him money. There’s some interesting stuff in there about Alfa Bank and its “useful adversary” relationship with Putin which may add credence to the still unproven story about #nextpresident’s server having a dedicated direct connection to one of theirs.

• That “golden showers” show is just the kind of thing I’d expect from this pissy man-child.

• Ah, there they are just as expected, chatting with their patrons in Moscow: Paul Manafort (advisor to Putin’s sock puppet, the kleptocrat Yanukovych) and Carter “Gazprom” Page.

• Interesting that they’re trying to stir up fears about the Baltics (which even Putin isn’t crazy enough to invade) to distract from the real prize of Ukraine.

• Funny how Medvedev’s all upset that he may have lost access to a place to spend and stash his ill-gotten gains (and perhaps to a bolthole if he falls out of favour with Putin).

• Nothing particularly surprising about this operation or the alleged details considering the shady characters involved. It’s exactly what you’d expect from a spook and secret policeman who becomes a head of state.

[also, brace yourselves for some professional trolls joining this thread in addition to the usual good-faith sceptics and the “Obama is as bad as Putin” apologists. The trolls at the PR factories in St Petersburg are going to be busy spreading their FUD over the next week.]

18 Likes

Intrepeed reporting.

2 Likes

32 Likes

Probably not that wild. The reason he has to pay professional sex ladies to tinkle on each other is probably that he can’t actually get an ereBBLLREEAAGGHH HHWAARFF HHLK HHHHLK GRUUUAGGHGG

23 Likes
6 Likes

You might want to start again, here:

(much less salacious, far more worrying)

4 Likes

Yes. It’s apparently a former MI6 guy who’s gone private. He was hired by #nextpresident’s GOP opponents during the primaries and then by the Dems in the run-up to the general to do opposition research. He’s considered a credible source with a wide-ranging network, but those in the U.S. government who’ve seen the report are still demurring on whether the details are as credible to them as he is.

5 Likes

The Rise of the Goblin* has gotten me so jaded that I don’t think anything would happen even if this turned out to be 100% true. Even if there was video! I think millions of vocal Trump people would just say, “It’s his private life!” and “This isn’t proof any real wrong-doing!” and “At least he’s not black!” I think it would be a momentary embarrassment for him, and then the country would go back to “normal.”

*You can have the band name!

6 Likes

A lot of upset trolls tonight:

2 Likes

Too bad. You’re missing a treat. I wonder if the guy who took his arsenal to that sad little pizza parlor is going to “self-investigate” this!

9 Likes

That’s what Trump calls his… whatever he calls it

1 Like

If the journalism is solid, this is indeed “High Crimes”

2 Likes

…b-b-but Trump and Russia are friends! :open_mouth:

6 Likes

Buzzfeed published the reports:

9 Likes

Mother Jones actually published something on this prior to the election, but it did not have the (apparent) corroboration of the British MI6 agent

11 Likes

What was so interesting about that story was how muliple journalists were really excited about it not-quite-on-the-record.

Of course the whole thing was dismissed as desperate wishful thinking by most others.

1 Like