Booby trap in a "meth" house

“Dude, that would kill you right in your fukkin head!”

Not sure if that’s a vital organ.

6 Likes

Whenever I finish watching these sorts of videos, Youtube “helpfully” suggests others.

“shocked teen cries when he’s sentenced to 230 years”
“10 teens who will grow up in prison”
“world’s dumbest 911 calls”

and so on. It feels like I’m reading a right wing tabloid. These aren’t wonderful.

Ooh! New Chubbyemu medical horror video. clicks

4 Likes

Oh, it’s vital all right - just that this guy’s got an empty one. :wink:

2 Likes

Look for perps wearing eye-patches.

2 Likes

Man the new Fallout game looks worse every day.

5 Likes

That’s tweakers for you: hours of planning and implementation to set up this trap, but zero ability to focus their attention on getting clean.

6 Likes

Usually, I just die of shame.

3 Likes

Meth house, not meth lab. As in a place where people do meth, not where they make it. At least that’s how I read it.

4 Likes

This is what happens when you put all your stat upgrades into Substance Abuse and decide late in the game to start exploring the crafting interface.

8 Likes

I fucking love to swear, and require no justification to do so.

4 Likes

Fuckin’ A!

2 Likes

“I hear you may be in need of some home security solutions. Here is my card. Maybe we can work out a barter arrangement.”

14 Likes

Do you just have all of those booby traps memorized, so you can whip them out whenever needed?

1 Like

i honestly didn’t notice the swearing until you mentioned it. all i heard was “yo, yo” and “dude.”

2 Likes

Only penitent tweakers shall pass.

penitent

15 Likes

Not sure but it looks like there’s a sledgehammer poised for similar effect at a door in the background of the first few seconds of the clip.

When you’ve watched as much MacGyver as I have, it’s kind of baked in, yeah.

3 Likes

One question I always had was why the little golden statue deserved to be in a museum, but no one ever hung around to study the elaborate systems of sensors and counterweights that remained operational over multiple centuries. Well, I suppose that sometimes, you must choose.

13 Likes

I just rewatched Raiders with the kiddo. In hind sight, how would traps work via motion/light sensors? How would darts flip out of traps. Had they been spring loaded (most likely non-metal, they didn’t have steel) the springs would not work after that much time. There would be no system for “blowing” them. How would the weight of an idol trigger a trap for being to light o too heavy (I suppose a pendulum would work). How would a bag of sand of a presumably solid, larger gold statue hope to be near the same weight - and he dumped some out!

And as my kid pointed out - “Wait, so that dart had poison on it?”

“Yes.”

“So why would he put it in his mouth?”

“Good question.”

Ah - well - just go along for the ride, I guess.

6 Likes