Boris Johnson hilariously admits his dog has "romantic urges" in video

Originally published at: Boris Johnson hilariously admits his dog has "romantic urges" in video | Boing Boing

1 Like

What is de Pfeffel trying to cover up now? This sounds like yet another dead cat he has thrown on the table.

15 Likes

Boris is exactly the type not to neuter their dog.

7 Likes

Proof that even the biggest aholes are loved by dogs.

6 Likes

The fur on the pooch’s muzzle matches the hair on Boris’ noggin.

1 Like

‘Boris Johnson hilariously admits his dog has “romantic urges” in video’

Johnson isn’t ‘hilarious’ - he’s a sociopathic, narcissistic shape-shifting creep whose policies, neglect and callousness have killed more than 150,000 Britons in the last year. And despite his claims to the contrary, he is not funny, charming, erudite or quick-witted - he’s repulsive.

21 Likes

i was wondering if this was another attempt to cover up google results like he did with the model busses thing but…maybe not…who knows??

6 Likes

Labour have gained in the polls in the last week, the Tories are still well ahead though.

It turns out that a left wing MP speaking her mind does win support, despite what the press tells us.

14 Likes

Eww why are you doing a fucking puff piece for a fascist murderer?

8 Likes

And linking the sun!

12 Likes

Shameful ejection from parliment from the establishment but calling out a liar has boosted many to fight the right, so maybe good outcome. Boris is a liar.

3 Likes

@Carla_Sinclair Well, why? Because, this is the reality…

7 Likes

This just proves we live in the most f**cked up world. It’s the most stupid possible thing multiplied by infinite levels of non-importance. Shit like this wouldn’t be happening in a normal cosmos.

1 Like

He’s sexually assaulted a dog, and hopes that this the “romantic urges” story will be more widely circulated?

3 Likes

The most Johnson thing ever: to suggest that non consensually humping anyone near you is “romance”.

10 Likes

Given the track record of bad behaviour, that horny dog needs to be neutered and kept away from members of the public.

And they should do something about the Jack Russell as well.

6 Likes

Turns out, some dogs do take after their owners.
Perhaps Boris should be neutered too? It might keep his mind on the job.

@Purplecat did that joke in the comment above yours.

At least the “Russell” is on “Brand”

Badum Tiss?

The interior minister Priti Patel standing by his side couldn’t help but laugh

She probably remembered a particularly cruel immigration raid she went along on.

Seriously @Carla_Sinclair, these people are not harmless eccentrics, they are every bit as dangerous and cynical as Trump and his goons. I can see how—devoid of context—Alexander de Pfeffel Johnson can seem zany and funny (hell, I’ll admit I thought so myself back when he was London mayor) but this is all a deliberate act by someone who would make Thatcher recoil in horror at his heartlessness.

7 Likes