#BowlingGreenMassacre is Trump spokesliar Kellyanne Conway's latest 'alternative fact'

#NeverForgetBowlingGreen!!!

4 Likes

I think they should keep interviewing her, but every single assertion she makes about anything, they need to ask her, “Is that true, or is it something you just made up, like the Bowling Green Massacre?” Every. Single. Time.

30 Likes

This world has gone mad. It’s one thing to be a little off like

Talking Head #1: There hasn’t been a terrorist attack since mm/dd/yyyy.
Talking Head #2: Oh, actually, Chuck, there have been. What about the incident at [wherever]?
Talking Head #1: I meant deadly terrorist attack.

[ Bill O’Reilly describes the above mistake as being “blatantly wrong” but really it’s a perfect example of something benign and probably unintentional ]

Conway and Spicer are just … a whole different level of wrong. It’s hard to believe that conservatives aren’t calling for her resignation.

7 Likes

F’ing mainstream media wouldn’t touch it, either…

5 Likes

He’s dead? Should we start a thread for that?

9 Likes

Two of my three grandfathers died at Bowling Green.

Never forgive. Never forget.

14 Likes

I suspect lots of old people die at bowling greens.

8 Likes

I’ll never forget where I was … I was at Chipotle. They had just run out of guac. #BowlingGreenMassacre

13 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

Some of my favorite responses so far: (edit – Twitter posts are embedding weirdly on here now!)

https://twitter.com/soalexgoes/status/827367722145046528?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

28 Likes

This is just another example of the lame stream media serving up more fake news. She was talking about the big win by her bowling team - the Foggy Bottom Brown Shirts.

13 Likes

I remember Louis Armstrong’s touching ballad about the massecre. :disappointed_relieved:

12 Likes
9 Likes

For the amusing word play.

7 Likes

It was a very special episode.

8 Likes

Remember the Cant.

Fucking Martian immigrants.

1 Like

As someone from The Sundered Land, who now lives where the New Castle is, I agree.

3 Likes

I hear Frederick Douglass will be releasing an article on Twitter about it shortly.

8 Likes

“Epic performance”, my ass. That song is a travesty of nationalistic nonsense. Are you “standing up” today, against this fascist trump, Greenwood? No, you’re licking his sweaty left nut and asking for the time to clean the right one, too.

2 Likes
9 Likes