Brainwashed Trump dupe takes the bait: "He's working for God"

Originally published at: Trump rally-goer: "He's a Godly man"

4 Likes

These people are such colossal rubes. I doubt that PT Barnum could have envisioned this level of gullibility.

19 Likes

26 Likes

Is that time measured in microseconds or nanoseconds?

6 Likes

It’s all accusation in a mirror with them. Expect some holy wars as they work out which sect of Christianity is the real one.

Personally I don’t care who they worship or how, as long as they don’t force that belief on anyone else. That includes their children.

13 Likes

“He really cares about us.”

Uh, no. He really doesn’t. What Trump cares about:

1. Himself (full stop)
  2. Maybe on a good day, his family.
  3. Maybe on a really good day, those that he can use to get more power.
12 Likes

Only Ivanka.

7 Likes

oh, its enough to just kill the nonbelievers, no need for missionary work. /s

5 Likes

Good point.

2 Likes

oh yeah, he “cares” about her…

2 Likes

And that’s really the rub. Christians are missionaries by nature, which means they want you to believe what they believe.

3 Likes

shesaidd

3 Likes

But are they a Constable Visit-The-Infidel-With-Explanatory-Pamphlets or a Deacon Vorbis? I would treat both of them differently.

8 Likes

7 Likes

Again, maybe let’s not make broad sweeping generalizations. While spreading the gospel is certainly part of many Christian traditions, that doesn’t automatically translate to all Christians embracing that, or practicing that in the same way. For some, that means nothing more than living a moral, ethical life, and not shouting at others or trying to force others to conform to their beliefs.

14 Likes

jah, well…uhm, even if I would believe-in-jesus-and-his-godfather, I certainly would not call myself a christian. I dont know.

parks and recreation whats your point GIF

7 Likes

On #2 and #3:

6 Likes

as I said, I dont kno…maybe that every organised religion turns at some point evil, because every system corrupts?

1 Like

Okay… Sure, let’s ignore all christians who are not “evil”, because they upset our simple, easy narratives, but okay. Let’s just give in the fascist and let them define every little thing, because that’s super helpful.

8 Likes