Brave pastor shocks MAGA audience by admitting God's greatness exceeds Trump's

”And we know that even President Trump would agree that your greatness, not only in deeds but in your very essence, is higher than his.”

7 Likes

Oh god. Now I’m imagining an even glitzier, much tackier, and far far dumber, version of Brave New World.

4 Likes

Can we bring back crucifixion, at least as a punishment for tax fraud?

I remember a recent article–possibly posted on BB?–that said some pastors were admitting to getting complaints from churchgoers about too much “woke” stuff…and that the “woke” stuff in question was parts of the Bible about Jesus that the pastor read verbatim. So…yeah. That’s where we are. To quote Sam Kinnison completely out of context, it’s “Christians Against Christ!”

9 Likes

Yes.

5 Likes

Or this

5 Likes

Yep, just about covers them all!

envy, gluttony, greed, lust, pride, sloth, and wrath.

3 Likes

They seem to sorta understand it. “Even Donald Trump would agree…”.

But I’m less sure that Donald Trump would agree that God is greater than him.

3 Likes

tRump is snot Jesus.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwTGLiqAd8L/

Then Peter denied it. “I know him not”, he said; “he was just someone who fetched the bread and wine some times.”

5 Likes

Then there’s Thomas and his, “I did not order a side dish. Did I?” Every time :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

3 Likes

I will fully agree that Donald Trump is a tool!

4 Likes

Ooh, right in the shekels :grimacing:

3 Likes

It was worse than that, it was the Sermon on the Mount/Plain, which is one of the key moment in the life of Jesus and pretty much defines what Christianity is.

6 Likes

When do we get to MAGA’s Exodus, where Trump leads his followers into the political wilderness for 40 years?

5 Likes

Why do birds suddenly appear, every time he is near?

(The doves, I guess, are to symbolize his Prince of Peace aspect, but it seems a strange fit while he’s flipping tables and whipping money-lenders.)

I believe in this case that doves were sacrificial animals being sold by the vendors, hence their cages are opened and they are being released.

3 Likes

Or into the sea?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.