Breastfeeding stickers turn mom's nursing breast into “fruit”

EXACTLYYYYYY hahaha…

1 Like

I love it. I’ll shout for the both of us, okay?

3 Likes

Honestly, I think the pudes are jealous of the little babies monopolizing boob time.

Such people never matured, and feel like they themselves are infants, so they complain about women feeding their own children, when they should be concerned about adult things instead.

1 Like

I do agree again. Exactly the thing I thought when seeing a stare and before just minding our very warm and loving, and a lot of the time just practical (but one does not exclude the other), business.

1 Like

Apples are #1 on the pesticides list. My dad has both apple and pear trees on his property and the differences are stark: apples without constant intervention become sour twisted knots of insects, bacteria, and various blemishes, whereas pears remain pristine no matter how many decades the trees are left to their own devices, to the point where you can pick up a windfall pear hours after it has dropped and it’s still in perfect edible condition.

Why Johnny Appleseed didn’t plant pear trees instead (they make great cider too), I can’t imagine.

7 Likes

Apples are better hardwood? I don’t know.

I’m personally okay with maggots as long as they don’t carry bacteria that makes me sick. I’m a bug-eater. I’ll eat whatever bugs I kill in my house as long as they aren’t spiders. Bugs are the future of food. It’s only a matter of time, when people realize it takes 1 gallon of water to make the same amount of cow meat that takes 2000 gallons of water.

2 Likes

As a rule I try to choose organic.

Wait, what are we talking about again?

5 Likes

Why? Organic pesticides are just as toxic to humans as conventional ones. And organic farmers use more, since it’s not as effective against the actual pests.

Oh. Right. AD/HD strikes again. Sorry for my derail.

2 Likes

I had a chat with a vendor/farmer at a marked about those. They are edible/foodgrade otherwise they can’t put them on the fruit. So while not very tasty they are safe and calorie free!

I’m curious now. My sole apple tree has not had any bug, bacteria, or parasite problems in the 5 years I’ve owned the property – and the only spraying that works for deer is shotgun pellets. I don’t care about aesthetic blemishes, admittedly.

Does your dad have a lot of apple trees, or is located in close proximity to a large number of someone else’s apple trees? Is it a particularly pest-appealing variety of apples…? (Mine are winesaps, best I can tell. Tree’s over 100 years old, so it’s hard to be certain.)

2 Likes

Why use produce stickers, when this is more related to a dairy product?

4 Likes

To the people who think it’s a good idea to put them on soft-skinned fruit:

9 Likes

I thought at first that this was a scheme to keep Facebook from automatically removing breast-feeding photos by fooling the algorithm into tagging breasts as fruit.

8 Likes

Darn, that should be a good scheme.

2 Likes

Seems kind of counterproductive, though. After all, the issue isn’t that Facebook algorithms are successfully recognizing and removing breastfeeding photos, the issue is that there is a policy to remove such photos in the first place.

Edit: If, y’know, that’s what the fruit tags were about at all :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes :frowning: and if I was ever a Facebook user I would have ended my, how do you call it, usage?
There is still the question, why? Why such a policy? I know more, see above, but still. Jeeezz…

That IS curious!

I’ve talked with a number of apple orchard owners in Indiana and Michigan, because I was curious about the stark difference between the two types of trees on my dad’s property. That’s been the consistent response I’ve gotten. Maybe winesaps (or other vintage varieties) are different? I know there are several ways to develop apple trees for cultivation (grafting, etc.) so maybe that could make a difference.

It doesn’t seem that these trees were ever part of an “orchard” per se. They certainly haven’t been cultivated in any way for decades. The apple trees are in one area, but pretty spread out, and the pear trees are more like 2-3 in an area, but in several different areas.

You keep forgetting that in the U.S., breasts were created by the Christian god for men to find sexy, so any other usage is unnatural and thus sinful.

7 Likes

Yes, and I’m so soo sorry for forgetting that all the time.

3 Likes

Can we also talk about WHY Red Delicious apples are even grown in this day an age?

6 Likes