Brett Kavanaugh: Birth Control = 'abortion inducing drugs.' #StopKavanaugh

Now ladies, no need to get hysterical. He has your best interests in mind. Look, he even has daughters!

1 Like

You are correct, it is the IUD that they use as the bogeyman in these cases. A hugely successful IUD program in Colorado was prevented from being extended by Republicans in the state legislature by claiming it was using state money to “induce abortions.”

4 Likes

That’s okay; we’ll get testerical instead, and start nipping this fuckery in the bud…

17 Likes

Hey! Don’t run with scissors, it gives me mommy issues!

Not ‘running,’ and those are single edged blades.

:wink:

10 Likes

SIGH

I don’t even care what the reasoning or strategy is anymore. I’m so, so tired of other people’s beliefs about sex being forced onto individual women and fucking with their ability to use modern methods to control what happens to their bodies on their own terms.

27 Likes

Well, to be fair there is the Louis CK, et.al. restriction. Thanks be to god. Although, theoretically that ban is not exclusive to cis males.

2 Likes

While I agree with your overall point, I would like to remind you that Ben Carson is a brain surgeon.

I still have trouble processing that.

14 Likes

I like that “testerical,” but do you know why it’s not a term that gets much use?
It’s because the condition is chronic and pervasive.

All the men are testerical all of the time.

8 Likes

I was just going to post some sort of image of Onan in response to this. Turns out there’s nothing decent enough to post, even here in the moral wasteland of boing boing.

AFAIK it’s a fictitious word one of my many feminist friends made up as a joke.

Real talk; except for eunuchs, of course.

10 Likes

No, but she has shown what kind of woman she is.

And Trump is the goddamned president.

1 Like

This guy’s a fucking maniac. I can only wish the very worst upon him. May he be hit by a bus this evening after the proceedings are completed.

I know, right? He’s not just awful, he’s really, really stupid. Like, if you met someone like him you’d spend the rest of the night reviewing the encounter again and again and again…

2 Likes

And I heard he even employs wimmin on his staff.

1 Like

The majority of white women voted for Trump, I thought I heard at some point. Whoops!

Indeed. Even if keeping said ovaries (such as in the case of, say, cancer) will lead to the woman’s death.

10 Likes

carrie-fisher-noooo

lloyd-kaufman-yes

But they’re not causing abortions.

10 Likes

I’d classify that as a law governing behavior, not governing a body.

7 Likes