Brexit and Brexit Accessories

Brexit Britain is turning into Scarfolk.

3 Likes

It didn’t need Brexit. Remember these:

9 Likes

It wasn’t always thus, a Labour government did push for devolution afterall but the Tories have always felt those uppity Celts should just shut their mouths and not get ideas above their station.

All too well. Along with Theresa May’s little pet project:

6 Likes

don’t those trucks waste energy, pollute, and casue traffic jams?

2 Likes

If they did then that’d be a feature, not a bug. I don’t know what it is about the modern Tory party that Home Secretary seems to be a recruitment drive for the most appalling people. If May wanted foreigners to go home so badly she should have just gone all out and commissioned Richard Littler of Scarfolk fame to do the artwork.

8 Likes

ohwaityoureserious.gif

3 Likes

I can imagine the talks going about as well as the Brexit negotiations.

So, Britain, what do you have to offer us? We would have been interested in access into EU markets, but you went and threw that away.

5 Likes
10 Likes

Well, to be fair Australia has been in Eurovision (which I understand is pretty much the EU but more dance-worthy), so why the hell not?

Any measures to secure a guaranteed supply of marmalade to some of the smaller Pacific islands will be warmly welcomed. I imagine.

3 Likes

We make some rather nice vacuum cleaners?

Aren’t those made in China and Malaysia and the Philippines? By a company headquartered in Singapore?

Oh. Well, yes. We’ve got whisky? And some lice infested salmon?

6 Likes

At least until the Scots leave

5 Likes

I wouldn’t bet on that as of now. Some TERF is trying to spit the SNP because Nicola Sturgeon says that transphobia is bad.

4 Likes

Oh God, the “See it, say it” posters which almost entirely featured upstanding light-skinned citizens spotting some nefarious dark-skinned type up to no good. Even for a Tory government, they were close to the bone.

5 Likes

More bullshit divide and conquer games played exclusively out of spite.

5 Likes
1 Like

Baron, 58, who voted to remain but came round to the idea of leaving the EU, is planning to pay off three members of staff and sell his crates and vehicles. “I voted to stay in because I was worried about the business. But I wish we had never gone into the EU in the first place,” he said.

What a fascinating paragraph of contradictory statements.

Picard

6 Likes

well, that’s rich. someone sure has made out with a sweet deal. i hope they get their just desserts because i suspect jail probably wasn’t the kind of bars they had in mind.

3 Likes

So ballpark this year and next say GBP 115 billion, give or take…, or what, about GBP 1800 per capita?

4 Likes

And remember, for each individual EU country it’s 4/27

(Obviously that’s not true because different countries have different exposure to Brexit but the point is it’s significantly less than for the UK simply because it’s a shared burden)

2 Likes
3 Likes