Brexit and Brexit Accessories

Sleaze sleaze sleazy corrupt inept lying flag shagging cronyism… You’d think Labour would be absolutely owning this wouldn’t you but nah, latest polling suggests they are about as useful as a chocolate teapot. Just what are they for?

4 Likes

Taking votes away from actual opposition.

2 Likes

Sometimes when the realisation is growing on a mark that they may have been had, they double down on backing the grifter in hope rather than expectation. Facing the truth is an existential crisis.

2 Likes

So this popped up in the local green party chat regarding the recent resignations of some labour party members…

It really does seem Labour is too far gone to save…

3 Likes

Something i will never understand, that the answer somehow lies with these thin skinned, narcissistic, bullshitting ‘strong boys’.

nope

3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

He’s given up already. Such an inspiring leader!

3 Likes

Will he resign, or do we have to have a vote of no confidence in his “leadership”?

2 Likes

He’ll hand over to a hand-picked successor. Can’t have the membership electing the wrong person again.

1 Like
1 Like

This just feels like the new normal.

3 Likes

Royal Navy patrol boats

1 Like

Tory quarrels caused Brexit in the first place.

5 Likes

The French are sending a warship in response

3 Likes

Maybe put off that visit to the UK if you were planning one post virus.

3 Likes

I imagine the Irish border is being handled differently but I’d never know from reading that article

1 Like

Well it is but the new DUP leader got elected specifically to change that. There are no border checks now as there have not been since the guard towers, machine gun nests, barbed wire, and concrete blockades were removed.

Well that and because the previous wasn’t enough of a bigoted young earth creationist fundamentalist.

And just like the American republican party there are a lot of people in the North who are not, they would think, bigoted homophobic transphobic Fundy crazies, who vote for them. I’ve no interest in talking to those whose beliefs align with Poots, the new leader, but I do with others who now form the core of their support. I’d ask them why are they so keen on bigots as their representatives?

5 Likes

I have past experience with visiting family in the (then) GDR - so I have every confidence I will master visiting family in the post-Brexit UK.

4 Likes