Brian Kilmeade compares NY Covid mandates to Taliban rule in squabble with Peter Doocy on "Fox & Friends"

Or health codes?
It’s so illogical. Personally I think it’s the result of the perfect storm of the pandemic occurring while someone like T was in office. He needlessly politicized it, turned any news about deaths into a personal attack on him, and so on. And so all his stans followed suit.

2 Likes

I’m thinking it’s a loosely scripted “good cop/bad cop” thing.

3 Likes

“Morons in the Morning!”

3 Likes

Tell me again, what are the vaccination rules for Faux news staff? I think it’s vax, mask, or GTFO. (I’ve seen a few slightly different versions of this, so ?) So the tyranny of Faux News is perfectly fine but not good for me? Ok then.

4 Likes

I’ve never seen the show, but from what I gather, it is a cesspool of mis/dis/mai/information; which would explain a study some time back that Fox viewers are less informed than those who don’t watch the news at all.

2 Likes

That tracks.
I also don’t watch that show (or channel) but based on my interactions with people who do, they all have the same handful of talking points, and they don’t know what they’re talking about. But they feel very strongly about their opinions.
Opinions which have been spoonfed to them.

4 Likes

SARS-COV-2 has built-in mechanisms to defeat immune system recognition. So recovering from an infection conveys less protection than a vaccine that is designed to maximize immune system recognition of the virus.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.