Bridal trend: "Extremely revealing," low-cut wedding gowns

Yeah. I’m not outraged, brides can wear what they want. But that particular style isn’t flattering for her, looks painful, and a super hassle. I wouldn’t want to worry about flopping put of my dress on my wedding day.

2 Likes

Two way pasties. I contemplated this for a whole day… yes, this is my answer.

4 Likes

Futuristic technology. Some form of tractor beam or the cleavage generates its own gravity.

5 Likes

The great thing about lacking any sense of shame is that such a thing would not be a particular concern.

4 Likes

I would go with that based on the pictured cleavage.

4 Likes

By cosplay standards that dress is not especially technically challenging, not unless she starts flying around the dance floor and sweating a lot.

Besides, the person who selects that dress has probably been seen topless on several occasions. They are going to be able to handle a wardrobe malfunction if it occurs. This is very unlikely to be the kind of person who thinks that if someone else has seen their naked body they are ruined for life. Some of the relations might be scandalized, but that’s their problem.

4 Likes

That’s also extremely revealing.

4 Likes

What if that’s her grandma’s wedding dress?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.