Brilliant tip requires only a toilet, bag of screws and a box of elastic bands

I agree. I think all the ridiculous responses to this post are just trying to make up for how stupid it is.

That’s what pulled me in. I knew it was going to be stupid, but I was craving a “what could it be, surprise!” moment.

For me the video missed the mark (i.e., not so-unfunny-its-funny) when he started carefully counting the screws. It removed all pretense, destroyed the illusion that it could be a brilliant tip. At that moment he was basically saying “I am trol making a fool of you.” Just keep the toilet seat assembly on fast-forward and get right to the absurdity in 30 seconds and it might have been funnier.

1 Like

The problem is when the only bathroom is the one in the kitchen, like in these micro apartments.

It’s being sold for 110 square foot for 200k BRL (a little short of 40k USD or, in a more meaningful unit for comparison, 200 monthly minimum wages)

Yeah… That’s 3 minutes of my life I’ll never get back

4 Likes

FINALLY! News I can use!

1 Like

Add a sous vide heater and do away with the pot. Three birds, one stone.

ETA: seems to me draining pasta is no longer the preferred method. Scoop the pasta out and drop it into the almost finished sauce in the pan next burner over. The undrained pasta water helps thicken the sauce. Saves a step.

2 Likes

… We used to dream about having a lid for our saucepan.

6 Likes
1 Like

WWJCD?

Not that… and not this either.

2 Likes

But the good news is “go fuck yourself” is a kind greeting among my people…

2 Likes

(seen in De Wildeman bar in Amsterdam :grin:_

4 Likes

Molto bene!

1 Like

You took the song right outta my head!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.