Brilliant tip requires only a toilet, bag of screws and a box of elastic bands

Originally published at: Brilliant tip requires only a toilet, bag of screws and a box of elastic bands | Boing Boing

12 Likes

traditore della patria

10 Likes

Yeah, no.

11 Likes

26 Likes

…and then what? (“uncomfortable toilet time, i guess”)

9 Likes

Ok - so this WILL be followed by an @frauenfelder Amazon affiliate link blog post about a wonderful (probably OXO) kitchen sieve, won’t it?

I mean, that IS the only point of posting this, isn’t it @beschizza?

:wink:

22 Likes

you have to ask …what kind of hygiene is down that road… anyways…
have you ever heard of someone stretch wrapping the ceramic area before… though…

quite a neat trick if you cannot afford a call-linda… item

Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

You got me! I was waiting for it to be some really cool trick and then, wah-waaah.
Though I would love to see the look on people’s faces if you brought that out to the table :joy:

8 Likes

i fail to see how this is a “brilliant tip”, or how this is easier, better, or cheaper than a 99 cent colander.

but… i guess if you have like 100+ dollars you feel like wasting or a brand new toilet you feel like destroying or pasta youve always wanted to taste with that nice rubberized aroma… this might be worth trying? huh?

6 Likes

Turd racketball?

9 Likes
11 Likes

Tennis anyone?

8 Likes

I guess this is no longer a bad design, Reddit

20 Likes

Metal Screws + Toilet Water = Anyone for Tetanus? (with a stress on the “anus” in more ways than one)

11 Likes

Ohmygosh, as long as you had extremely good ventilation, I kind of love that. :joy:

4 Likes

I checked out all their videos, someone is trying really hard for a viral video.

Probably watched a YouTube video on how to make money with YouTube.

Step 2 is get a blog to post it so people will share it and before you know it you’ll have 50 million views.

12 Likes

Is this the origin story for stretching cling-wrap over a toilet seat?

2 Likes

do we really have to wait 5 days to automatically close this topic?

38 Likes

Are you kidding? The posting window on this sucker is going to be extended!

3 Likes

Uh, hello, everybody knows you have to weave the bands for this to work properly. (SMH)

13 Likes