Bring comfort with you anywhere you go with the world's first convertible pillow

Originally published at: Bring comfort with you anywhere you go with the world's first convertible pillow | Boing Boing

The speed of innovation in pillow technology is simply astounding.

4 Likes

Look out, he’s got a switch-pillow!

6 Likes

I miss being able to travel, but thankfully these ads from Boing Boing’s Shop show up in my rss feed to remind me what it’s like to flip through an in-flight magazine.

9 Likes

I was thinking that the product seemed pretty good until I saw that you had to put straps around the back of your seat on a plane. That’s not going to sit well with where most airlines tend to put seatback screens. It’s not a bad idea, but I think the trtl is a better option for flying.

I was hoping for a pillow where you could remove the top and feel the wind in your hair.

Yes, I’m disappointed.

(And this looks like a terrible idea to me, a pillow with a chunk of metal in it? Riiiight.)

2 Likes

I’ll wait for the upgrade with the adamantium spine, thanks all the same.

2 Likes

Does the owner of this company wish to overthrow the government and institute fascism? That’s a standard question for me about pillow purchases now. It’d be nice if they’d just list that on the packaging to save me a lot of trouble.

4 Likes

If such information is not on the packaging, then check the sewn-to-product tag that customers usually just tear off. If it reads, “NOT EVEN THE CUSTOMER IS ALLOWED TO REMOVE THIS TAG”, then…

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.