Britain's fabulous Brexit song is even better than the Trump Girls Freedom song

They don’t exist and I have never been shown a seismograph trace of the test that did not occur in the South Atlantic with the help of the South African Navy of the time. Nothing to see, move along.

3 Likes

If we leave the EU I’m thinking of applying for political asylum in Portugal.

1 Like

Another hilarious Euro-pop classic from the “SCAMMERHEAD” film:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rolyiqPYCg8 “EUORPA!”

It’s worth seeking help with Citizens Advice if you haven’t already, a decent local office will be able to help you fill in the lengthy obtuse forms and such.

1 Like

“Tomorrow belongs to me”

They are also singing about how their “flag is red, white and blue.”

Can you get it on vinyl?

[quote=“kupfernigk, post:18, topic:74192, full:true”]
Hull was unfortunate,[/quote]
People always say that.

4 Likes

Also councils are supposed to administer discretionary funds to help deal with these situations, but FOI requests show that Conservative councils are declining to spend the money.

Yeah. It’s hard to know where to lay the blame: the incompetence of councils or gov departments. A little from column A, a little from column B… and funding cuts to public services comes through on the inside.

1 Like

And the malice of politicians.
Watching that lot on Question Time I’m reminded that the country is run by a pack of former private boarding school pupils who are still fighting playground battles. Listening to Cameron going nyar-nyar-nyar my dad has more money than your dad is illuminating, to say the least.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.