Broke Milo Yiannopoulos banned from Patreon after one single day

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/12/05/patreon-bans-milo.html

7 Likes

Dear Milo:

30 Likes

25 Likes

giphy

24 Likes

18 Likes

Poor guy. I have a large sack of Canadian pennies I’d like to donate at high speed in his general direction.

20 Likes

download%20(2)

24 Likes

12 Likes

Dude should have kept up on his member dues.

13 Likes

and-there-was-much-rejoicing

12 Likes

JPG-500x400

7 Likes

20 Likes

Gonna have to go the old fashioned route with a PO Box with checks.

2 Likes

6VbP5la

2 Likes

So, it really does look like there’s a financial opportunity for a racist startup and racist angel investors that takes on the racist Facebook-Twitter-Patreon niche!

Milo is learning that there is no such thing as “free” speech. If you speak recklessly, insultingly, hatefully, provocatively, vulgarly, you will pay for that speech.

Milo has been relegated to the status of pathetic clown - which is what he has been all along - only now, he is a broke pathetic clown.

2 Likes

I was thinking the more classic Billy the Kid mythology regarding dimes…

“2016 video showed him singing karaoke in a bar while audience members gave Nazi salutes”

No idea why he hasn’t gone on Hatreon (or whatever it’s called these days) and begged there. I mean, surely the crowdfunding parallel to Gab/Voat/VidMe/8chan would have a base that will financially buoy him?

In the meantime, here’s hoping he enjoys the sound of this nanoscale violin.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.