Buffet brawl erupts after Golden Corral "runs out of steak"

well…i have thoughts about you. and they are this…if you won’t say what you are thinking out loud, but will allude to them assuming everyone thinks the same thing you do…you are A) in the wrong place. and B) not saying what you really think because you are ashamed, as you should be.

7 Likes

Note that original poster (whose post is now gone) never told you what they meant, and they are now gone.

5 Likes

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

7 Likes

Yep.

donald glover dancing GIF by Google

6 Likes

Speaking of whom, recall that this was one of his quickest-to-fail business ventures (which says a lot given how many failed business ventures he has under his belt):

He also reportedly orders his steaks well-done, which is a big ol’ red flag that he is the last person you’d want to trust when it comes to the subject of steak.

14 Likes

Brawl shmawl. The real story here is that this place is located on STREET ROAD?!? Do better, Bensalem. Take some dang pride in your city planning.

20 Likes

The Great Steak Riots of 2022. The Vegetarians will inherit the earth.

2 Likes

Solid first post. Welcome!

13 Likes

The Showdown at the Golden Corral?

download (53)

10 Likes

We are not prepared for climate change related food shortages.

2 Likes

Could have been worse: My freeway exit on the way to work is Avenue F.

3 Likes

Street Road Lane is one of the best Avenues in the entire City of Townsville.

19 Likes

At least if it were country fried steak, it would be passable drunk food.

2 Likes

9 Likes

These are definitely not the food riots I had down on my bingo card.

5 Likes

…IS UNDER ATTACK!  

5 Likes

And I can guarantee you that for whatever they paid for said shitty steak they could have gone to a local carneceria or other smaller grocery/butcher shop (not looking at you trendy artisan butcher shops), and bought a nice cut of meat that could have been cooked at home to perfection.

2 Likes

Interestingly beef has been crazy cheap by me (northern NJ). My local Acme has been selling bone in Ribeye and NY strip for $8-9 a pound. 1-1.5 inch steaks. Cuts which are not difficult to cook at home indoors or outdoors.

2 Likes

I wondered. Thanks @Mindysan33.

That Golden Corral is neither a corral nor golden, obviously! /s

ETA:
Oh wait, your response was to my suggestion that clarification would only tell us what we already know. In that case, that the poster does not belong in this community.