Burger King makes out with Ronald McDonald in Pride campaign 'Love Conquers All'

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/09/11/burger-king-makes-out-with-ron.html

5 Likes

Just off camera, a large-headed voyeur with a creepy smile was spotted jackin’ it.

30 Likes

So are we now ok with this sick clownaphilia portrayal??

Oh, god, you’re making it worse.

Did he have on a Superman cape?

2 Likes

Rule 34 states it’s already out there. And there are so many jokes in my head right now, I’m hoping it’ll bluescreen. :exploding_head:

2 Likes

So it’s been Jerry Falwell, Jr. in the Jack In The Box costume this whole time?

7 Likes

long-awaited kiss

By whom?

6 Likes

I’m just glad Wendy was able to find love again after that ugly break-up with Long John Silver.

10 Likes

Ok, so it’s safe to eat McDonald’s Big Mac with Burger King’s fries now?

3 Likes

Yes, but don’t let Wendy find out. She’s the jealous type and a bit violent.

1 Like

Clearly this is a misinformation campaign, as everyone knows soy makes you gay, not burgers

2 Likes

Corporations are not people, logos do not get to sponge off genuine human sexuality. There’s nothing revolutionary or progressive about either of these two capitalist monstrosities. This is a literally a perversion of the Pride message by Big Dirty Abusive Globalized Meat and I’m sorry that any progressive or liberal would so stupid as to fall for it.

7 Likes

So. . . who does the Grimace get to make out with, Mayor McCheese?

I’m not even sure what gender or species either of them are.

3 Likes

YES!!! Talk dirty to me some more!!!

11 Likes

Fine, Have it Your Way.™

12 Likes

You’ve never seen the Grimace Tapes?!

(Ugh, there probably are Grimace Tapes out there.)

3 Likes

When do we get the videos of right-wingers burning their chicken nuggets?

5 Likes

You may be in the mood for this:

1 Like

Will Burger King appreciate Ronald’s Big Mac? Can Ronald take Burger King’s Whopper? :blush:

3 Likes

This had better not awaken anything in me…

2 Likes