Bigot hotter than a grease fire after seeing McDonald's rainbow pride fry boxes

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/06/08/bigot-hotter-than-a-grease-fir.html

3 Likes

Plus, their food is crap. Really.

Who’da thunk that he’d end on an accurate note.

34 Likes

True, but I’d go out of my way to eat there if it meant pissing off some talibangelist

50 Likes

my thought as well. McDonalds isn’t the best, but if it helps piss off this “MURICAN!!!”, then I’m eating there!

16 Likes

And thus the countdown until Feuerstein was caught blowing a rentboy in a McDonald’s restroom began…

37 Likes

Not eating there, but I might be tempted to feed an order of fries to seagulls in order to get a rainbow fries box.

31 Likes

Thank you for this word.

40 Likes

There’s something about hot salty greasy meat between two buns that keeps this guy coming back to McDonald’s

33 Likes

Ha. Nice turn of phrase.

I wonder if McD’s could simultaneously promote the rainbow box in cities for gay pride, and in the Bible belt as symbolic of the "Noahnic Covenant"?

(I know that wouldn’t work, they would just get even more pissed off, which I would enjoy watching. “Tell them gays it’s our rainbow! God gave it to US!”)

15 Likes

44 Likes

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

13 Likes

One of my favorite Dmitiri Martin quotes:

"I’m in a weird position, because I like rainbows, but I’m not gay. So whenever I go out wearing a rainbow shirt, I have to put “Not gay.” But I’m not against gays, so under that I’ll have to put “… but supportive.” It’s weird how one group of people took refracted light. That’s very greedy, gays. "

Also there is nothing on there to say its gay fries. Maybe its “Gods promise to not flood the earth” fries with just coincidental timing with pride week? What if that was McDonalds secret intent and they fooled all the gay people into eating crappy food? I guess we will never know either that or what they use to make chicken nuggets.

15 Likes

Just another TV Trumphole. Has he not heard of the Streisand effect? I’m sure the owner of the establishment will be grateful for the increased business.
“Taste the rainbow.”

11 Likes

Good thinking. But it’s probably going to be the other way around when they find him. Male dominance, ya know!

16 Likes

Maybe whoever designed the box is a Pink Floyd fan:

7 Likes

Heard he was down with the In-N-Out.

18 Likes

I wonder if the McD’s legal team iis going to jump on this. He said “their food is crap” i bet a good legal team could argue that sounds like a claim, and not an opinion. I dislike McDonald’s but i dislike televangelists even more.

2 Likes

Their fries are about the best thing on McD’s menu. Everything else really is crap, but I could actually go for some fries, especially if it pisses off deranged bigots.

4 Likes

with the bonus frisson of it being the meat of 1000 unknown bulls - ride 'em cowboy

1 Like
16 Likes