Bigot hotter than a grease fire after seeing McDonald's rainbow pride fry boxes

Listen! I am standing at the door and knocking! If anyone hears my voice and opens the door I will come into his home and share a meal with him, and he with me.

4 Likes

agreed – their fries are the best on ANY menu, in my book. they set the curve for fast-food fries for me. while i have no hate for their other food, their fries are why i go there in the first place. and as an out, gay, full of pride fag, i’ll happily patronize them for being supportive during pride month.

14 Likes

Y’all Queda

11 Likes

Instead of rushing out and buying tons of Big Macs to spite this guy, can I just have lots of gay rainbow unicorn sex at him instead?

11 Likes

That’s what they call a Happy Meal, right?

4 Likes

That’s disgusting.

Keep it coming.

14 Likes

No, I’m not gay, the rainbow suspenders are to honor Robin Williams.

13 Likes

Rodney Dangerfield: “He swore he had a Big Boy, but she saw that he really had a Jack in the Box.”

6 Likes

It could be used as a pen caddy, sitting on ones’ desk… with pride!!

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

In the thread’s context, the term “Dark Side of the Moon” has now taken on a new meaning.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that!

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’s what he said.

5 Likes

I remember that one. One of the most hilarious Onion commentaries!

1 Like

‘Testicularly’-challenged Feuerstein likely disappointed him.

1 Like

Yes. That would cause him to cry out, “DAM-NED MINE EYES!!”, then explosively burst into flames. So, yes. Please do that.

6 Likes

Hawt. You doing anything later? :kissing_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

This is the funniest thread I’ve read in a long time. Laughing at an idiot bigoted talibangelist (thank you for that) is good for the soul.

11 Likes

The “reporting” of this that I saw going around on Twitter includes a bonus image of his Facebook feed from literally 10 minutes earlier:

18 Likes

Yes, [quote=“endotoxin, post:36, topic:102362”]
Hawt. You doing anything later? :kissing_closed_eyes:
[/quote]

Yes, but it does not approach anything that involves high-decibel oaths coupled with spontaneous human combustion.

:relieved:

5 Likes

I am COMMITTED to participating in the body politic.

4 Likes

That’s good. There are people out there who are 100% behind you.

:wink:

5 Likes