Burger King quickly abandons eugenics program in Russia, World Cup players disappointed

Okay I can easily imagine some Russian troll tweeting this out on @Real_BurgerTsar or whatever. But a lifetime of Whoppers is a serious financial commitment, especially for a woman in her childbearing years - she’s got a long time ahead to consume Whoppers.

So how did this get past upper management? You don’t give away 11,000 Whoppers without management approval.

1 Like

Not too many years of non radioactive Whoppers. They’re pretty disgusting. Can’t be good for you.

1 Like

Was there a skill-testing question?

1 Like

I think “pregnant” is all the answer you need.

I’d say I will not go to a BK due to this, but their food already makes me do that.

2 Likes

It is.
(I composed a long rant about why the non-right needs to get used to the idea of using violence against the fascists, because normal service will not ever be returned unless it is, but this thread was on reflection probably not the place. But (civil) wars are coming - which amounts to the same thing - unless these fuckers are stopped dead in their tracks - and I chose that metaphor very deliberately.)

3 Likes

The Burger King is Helping put the “Mother” Back in “Mother Russia” Using His Giant WHOPPER® and a Bunch of Footballers! Orgy at 11!

It’s a shame you can’t invest in “Common Sense” on the stock market, considering how rare it’s becoming.

1 Like

I think that, despite its rarity, its value in the market is currently at an all time low. Maybe time to corner the market?

1 Like

The whole world has lost their sense of humor. Perhaps we really are in a post-satire time.

Indeed! But you might lose your shirt once reason and sound thinking have been restored…

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

1 Like

Ah. They were “being funny.” Hmmm. Sure. I can see that.

With everything so peculiar that seems to happen every day, they might want to not be subtle with the jokes… at all. Maybe they should have lead with “Burgers for Babies!”, or ended with a “/s” tag?

Perhaps.

satire

At first, I thought eeeewwwww!

But then I wondered if Burger King is actually trolling the Russians? It would be a small down payment on what we owe them for 2016.

If they really wanted to trolley the Russians they’d have offered a promotion related to Pride month, complete with rainbow flags and photos of football players (preferably of different races) canoodling.

1 Like

4 4 2 is usually a good formation…

1 Like

You’re not familiar with any advertising/marketing bros?

GODDAMNIT!!! It’s not funny when someone takes my absurdist humor and actually thinks it for really reals!

Shit, you suck Tamara Pletnyova! (I wonder if this is the same sort of weird self loathing that we see the repubs here doing, and she is really thirsting for some dark brazilian dong…?)

Well Played.

What’s the prize for getting impregnated by a World Cup coach?

THE RACE FOR THE CUP

Honorary president-for-life of FC Bayern München.
Oh, sorry, that’s the prize the coach gets.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.