Burglars didn't bother breaking in — they just stole the entire cabin

Originally published at: Burglars didn't bother breaking in — they just stole the entire cabin | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Well thank gods the police are on the case with such insight.

12 Likes

The algorithm knows something.

12 Likes

Definitely off-topic, but “mountain retreats near Chicago”? Dafuq?

12 Likes

Mountain retreats near Miami would be just as apt.

8 Likes

Just rename Daley Plaza to Daley Mountain:man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Yeah, and this bit!

Michigan State Police are looking for a small, cabin that vanished, possibly on the back of a trailer under the cover of darkness.

Aside from the truly bizarre comma usage, the fact that it could’ve vanished possibly on the back of a trailer and under the cover of darkness shows some real solid detective work.
Or, maybe it was Professor Plumb in the library with a rope. There’s truly no way of knowing.

Poor owner, though. That would totally suck.

12 Likes

Repossessed?

2 Likes
3 Likes

Another casualty of the Michigan Triangle.

9 Likes

Thats Weird GIF by MOODMAN

5 Likes

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

4 Likes

Saw this on Detroit local news yesterday. My intelligent and articulate response was, “What the absolute fuck?!”

5 Likes

Little did they know that it wasn’t stolen, but cut up into small pieces and dropped off as an extra trash bag at hundreds of homes in the neighborhood.

3 Likes

Mountain retreats near Houston would be on top of a landfill.

1 Like

Hey guys…I think I know where the cabin went. It’s gonna be the “Best Little Whorehouse in Ohio”.

Ohio Mayor Says Ice Fishing Leads To Prostitution

7 Likes

I’m thinking they lopped off a few bits, mounted it on a trailer and repurposed it as a tinyhouse. Now not wanted in 48 states.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.