Bus station plays Alvin and the Chipmunks *music* to annoy homeless people

[Read the post]

Could be worse, could be Justin Bieber… :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

This could backfire…
What happens when you attract people who really like Alvin and the Chipmunks music?

19 Likes

Guess why they didn’t use the theme from Smurfs.

6 Likes

It’s been a long time since I watched that “A Chipmunk Christmas” TV special.

Was the moral of the story “when confronted with people who are less fortunate than you, conduct a campaign of psychological warfare until they can’t take it anymore and flee the area?”

17 Likes

You’d have people smurfing in dark corners. The smell…

9 Likes

Where? I wanna go hang out there.

3 Likes

And nothing will get rid of that rancid smurfberry smell.

6 Likes

It needs a flashmob (people still do that?) of people in chipmunk suits.

14 Likes

I’m in, and I call all my Chipmunk friends.

4 Likes

Alvin got nothing to do with it!

They should put some big screens in and play that Night Court spin-off with John Larroquiette or whatever his name was. It’s all bout bus stations and it’d drive everybody away homeless or not it’s so stank

The McDonalds in both downtown Denver, and downtown Dallas, play classical music for pretty much the same reason, though it’s really directed at keeping kids from loitering.

3 Likes

Imagine a jukebox with all these Alvin and the Chipminks Christmas tunes. And also with the Meatloaf album Bat out of Hell.

Took me about 3 bucks, alternating a song from one with one from the other, to make peoples heads come so unscrewed that they unplugged the jukebox about 40 minutes in. it was probably the third time paradise by the dashboard light came around.

16 Likes

I am interested in your ideas and would like to subscribe to your newsletter… That was $3 well spent.

6 Likes

A perfect song for the Chipmunks to cover, if there ever was one.

6 Likes

Hmm, how about chipmunks AND beavers!

(Best Worst Photoshop Evah? Even I know that thing won’t cut no trees!)

4 Likes

It will attract chipmunk punks, I tell ya!

7 Likes

I must get an 8-track!

4 Likes

Maybe it’s childhood nostalgia, but I have a deep-seated love of Alvin and the Chipmunks. I will, in all likelyhood, be one of the 27 people who actually goes to see Road Chip in the theater.

1 Like

Ah, hell, just go all the way and play “It’s A Small World” non-stop.

Bonus: the song lyrics are a pretty good fit for a bus station.

6 Likes