Busted: 5-year-old driving car on Utah freeway

He was moonlighting as an Uber driver and was on his way to pick up a fare.

4 Likes

That’s a pretty good jaunt.

7 Likes

Uzumaki?

7 Likes

Or perhaps the kid is a Face Dancer.

1 Like

You missed the best part, the kid’s reason for taking the car:

17 Likes

Maybe he was playing Petite Theft Auto.

7 Likes

8 Likes

So many things wrong with this. He was only five. He had a wallet? He had $3 in it? The police didn’t confiscate his cash?

5 Likes

I think I had like… a Ninja Turtle or GI-Joe wallet when I was five? I remember getting cash sometimes as a gift for like a birthday or holiday.

That is a massive 5 year old, but I’m still surprised he could reach the pedals.

Also, somebody is Soooooo Grounded!

4 Likes

The parents were gonna have it surgically removed but it was that or a car.

2 Likes

I iz Dunerabbit.

I controls the Spice.

I controls the Universe.

1 Like

Yeah, I had a wallet when I was little. I’d put my birthday money in it to transport it to the bank to then deposit my money until I was ready to take it out, put it in my wallet and spend it on books like I was a grown up. I could use the money, in my wallet, like an adult. I was so proud of my little self.

Now never go anywhere near a bank and never have cash in my wallet. Plus I don’t get birthday money anymore.

2 Likes

Not pictured: Doctor Jones holding on to his potatoes.

2 Likes

May His Passing Cleanse the World

Oh, I’m sorry. I thought this was America.

Are we sure the kid is 5? I have a 5 year old who is pretty much smack on average for height and she is tiny compared to this kid.

2 Likes

Kids come in all different shapes and sizes at the same ages.

In followup to this story, he was mad his mom wouldn’t buy him a Lamborghini, so he gathered up his $3 and set off to California to buy one.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.