🍰 Let Us Eat CAKE 🍰

I thought I was the only one who took their cappuccino with a black olive.

1 Like

A cake made to look like my favorite non-precious crystals:

I don’t know exactly why I like amethyst. But I think it’s the most beautiful of all the crystals. Diamonds are boring looking. Not using sapphire to actually do things is wasteful, rubies and emeralds are good for lasers. But amethyst I just feel is the prettiest.

Source http://imgur.com/gallery/Calwv

15 Likes

That’s gorgeous,

``

8 Likes

Rock candy of course.

When my scout troop was canoing the Bowron Lakes in British Columbia the second time, we came across a quartz deposit while doing our trail rehab. I found so much red and orange citrine. They were softball sized at the smallest, so I put them in the fire, stoked them up, and then carried them with sticks to the lake we were camped by and dropped them in, cracking them into smaller pieces for everyone to have a souvenir.

I was so disappointed that there wasn’t any amethyst, since it’s pretty common with citrine. But when we finally finished up and were packing to go home on day 8, one of the older scouts came up to me and handed me a dime-sized piece of amethyst he found.

That was pretty cool. Apparently, he found it and wanted me to have it.

8 Likes

My kid loves amethysts too; her birth stone.

5 Likes
6 Likes

I think I’ve posted some of her creations before; that lady is amazing with her skills…

``

``

6 Likes

V-Day, belated:

``

7 Likes

That red velvet cupcake is brilliant! And I don’t even like red velvet.

5 Likes

How have we gone this whole thread without a How To Cook That Cake???

Welcome to the rabbit hole, cake lovers:

10 Likes

I don’t know whether to love you or hate you!

6 Likes

I like them, especially the Paris cake.

Is the blue cake in Arabic?

4 Likes

She is my favorite YouTuber

3 Likes

Same here; but it was too genius not to share.

I’m not sure; but props to the artist, if it is!

3 Likes

I was hoping to find a picture of just the cake, but this is all I could get. From the latest episode of Grimm, this is Monroe’s birthday cake (if you don’t watch the show, he is a watch and clock repairman, and it’s shaped like a pocket watch).

4 Likes

I did peep the pocket-watch cake in the last ep of Grimm; kudos!

It was pretty amazing looking…

2 Likes
8 Likes

Simultaneously cool and creepy as fuck.

6 Likes

I’m sure that there was a much more horrifying jello salad nearby

5 Likes

Touche; that shit is an abomination.

2 Likes