California cops suspended after film emerges of them beating up teen suspected of shoplifting

Originally published at: California cops suspended after film emerges of them beating up teen suspected of shoplifting | Boing Boing

5 Likes

AKA trying to stay alive while a gang of violent thugs beat the ever-loving crap out of him in broad daylight because they’re above the law and damn well know it.

39 Likes

If I counted correctly, there were 5 grown-ass adults beating up a 17 year-old kid. Just wow!

18 Likes

Change is coming, be patient say all the Blue Lives Matter aholes.

6 Likes

cameras everywhere you fucking morons

8 Likes

Even if they get fired they’ll just get another job down the street. Cops literally have to murder somebody on camera to get fired. And even then there’s often many “justifications” for it.

6 Likes

really? when would a cop not get hired after murder? seems like a fulfilled job qualification to me.

And as usual, you can hear the cops yelling Stop Resisting, nice and loud, for all to hear, all the way to the courthouse. I’m sure that’s in the playbook, just like when they have to say, I was in fear for my life!

11 Likes

Don’t forget the old trope “He was reaching for his waistband!” followed by BAM BAM BAM etc.

3 Likes

FTFY.

Edit: fixed formatting

5 Likes

You know how in frivolous law suits, the loser has to pay the legal expenses of the winner? In that spirit, I think if the police use unnecessarily excessive force, maybe the victim should have the right to do the same thing back to the cops that they did to him. In this case get 3 of his friends to kick and punch them in the head while they are restrained and can’t breathe.

2 Likes

Yes, for each of the five grownups that participated in this melee. There would be five such retribution sessions, with a sufficient rest period in between each. It could be televised, there might be sponsors, concessions and more. I like it!

1 Like

i’ll hold the legs

2 Likes

How about the victim gets to choose 5 champions to do it for them. I’m sure there’s plenty of UFC guys up for the task.

1 Like

You are under arrest for resisting arrest…

3 Likes

“stop resisting” - the mantra of abusive cops everywhere. One of them even says it when they have all stepped away from the incapacitated victim.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.