California woman charge with hate crime against Black Amazon driver

Originally published at: California woman charge with hate crime against Black Amazon driver | Boing Boing

7 Likes

34 Likes

Let’s past tense that verb, stat!

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I normally do when I suspect someone of speeding.

I’ll bet this person has never sped in her life, right?

14 Likes

Needs more @frauenfelder.

California woman charge…?

3 Likes

Stupidity may be natural, but racism is a learned behavior

Edit to acknowledge the high rate of comorbidity there. Curing one would go a long way towards eradicating the other.

15 Likes

For a second I thought that was JenniferJason Leigh.

12 Likes

Good. Lock her up. Don’t let her out. She won’t be missed.

4 Likes

Well, the difference here is that he was suspected of speeding while black, which is a totally different thing from suspected speeding while white.

6 Likes

Unless you’re a traffic cop, and it’s actually your job, why should you care?

16 Likes

This is definitely a “punisher Karen”.

A punisher Karen can be distinguished from other Karen subtypes by their characteristics:

• Out to “punish” someone for violating some standard she decided the victim did not meet
  • Never mind she has no authority to “punish” anyone
  • Then goes out of her way to attack the victim to “prove” her superior position (in her own mind)
8 Likes

Berkeley…

unless they pull the jury exclusively from Berkeley and Oakland hills, good luck defending these a-holes!

1 Like

Has karenitis always been around wafting in the environment and just wasn’t publicized?

1 Like

Or consequences for disgusting behavior.

1 Like

Just wasn’t recorded.

4 Likes

I would say “Delivering while Black” should be added to the list of things you cannot do while living while black in the U.S. but sadly it’s already on the list and has been on it for a while now.

1 Like

It’s the basic opposite of Bigfoot. :smiley:

Bigfoot: the more common cameras are, the less he’s seen

Karen: the more common cameras are, the more often she’s seen

I mean, there are Youtube channels dedicated to “Karens in the wild” nowadays. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

At this point the list can be summed up with “existing while Black”. Just ask Breonna Taylor.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.