Calling for an impeachment inquiry, Marjorie Taylor Greene describes... something else

Originally published at: Calling for an impeachment inquiry, Marjorie Taylor Greene describes… something else | Boing Boing

4 Likes

“Is Joe Biden too old” when you’re actively pushing for someone who’s less than 4 years younger but still in the upper 10% of age in the country.

To quote a Frontier Psychiatrist, she’s crazy in the coconut.

15 Likes

The answer is a resounding, “Yes, BUT…!”

3 Likes

She said, with the crazy-eyes version of a straight face.

7 Likes

Maybe MTG is confused and saying that they should “ask Biden the question”, when she actually means she wants to “put Biden to the question!”; that seems far more on brand, if you will.

4 Likes

So she is JAQing off. Yup, that’s par for the course. Hey, Empty, go do something productive with your life.

7 Likes

Your capacity to find the right MTG card for MTG’s latest horror is a delightful recurring bit and a testament to your dedication, her boundless awfulness, and WotC’s vast catalog of card game content.

4 Likes

And I can’t comprehend we haven’t done it yet.

The list of things Marjorie Taylor Green doesn’t comprehend is longer than Santa’s naughty and nice lists combined. “How government works” is one major item on that list. Perhaps she needs to watch Three Ring Government? It might be more her speed.

5 Likes

I disagree. With her demonstrated intelligence, the list is very short.

1. Everything.
1 Like

If you can’t get something that you think is obvious and think has vast support for a vote - you might be a really shitty politician.

3 Likes

I don’t think Empty G can comprehend much of anything.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.