Can you spot the venomous snake in this photo?

If it was a snake it woulda bit ya!

7 Likes

you call that a venomous snake?

1 Like

Damn, dude, you’re trending! You’re trending! Call your mom!

5 Likes

Dude - blur it just in case for spoilers.

1 Like

hey you got on the main article for that… good work!

4 Likes

Weird, I found a different snake in the pic. Here, I’ve made it easier for everyone:

25 Likes

Someone should do this pictures…but as a animated gif…that sits and waits.

“Can you spot the snake in this picture”

and then after 15 seconds…the snake POPS out the picture and snarls at them.

2 Likes

I thought he was dead

4 Likes

That’s it. From now on I’m staying on the pavement, if I venture outdoors at all.

2 Likes

There’s a cool little exhibit at the Australian War Memorial, in the Boer War section.

It’s an image of a rocky hillside. The sign beside it explains that the Boers were one of the first to employ modern-style snipers, and asks “can you spot the snipers in this picture?”.

They’re very hard to spot, so people tend to lean in close to the picture to examine it. And they’ve got it rigged with a motion detector that sets off a loud gunshot sound if you lean too close. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

No, I could not. I wonder if this is an evolutionary trait that will select against office workers at some point?

4 Likes

The test is unfair. The contrast is super blown out in the photo :frowning:

2 Likes

To be fair, it’s just the “S” of the snake’s body, the head can’t be made out at all; looks like it’s under a bit of detritus.
Still, sneaky snakey!

3 Likes

That sounds like one of the best displays ever!

1 Like

YES! Absolutely. It’s a dog eat dog world out there in the world of business.

1 Like

It gets the point across quite effectively.

Folks tend to scream and duck when the shot goes off. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Found it!

If you need help; it’s right in the center if the frame, very small and camouflaged more by its coloration than its pattern.

2 Likes

Yes, I’m from NC and I took a photo like this (quite possibly this photo, I’m traveling this week and don’t have access to my personal computer) in the woods behind my house. I almost stepped on it, got real lucky.

Can you spot the venomous snake in this photo?

Is it hiding behind that poisonous snake? :wink:

2 Likes

I see Waldo!

4 Likes