4 Likes

Tropical moose are very refreshing.

3 Likes

Well, no moose is good moose…

6 Likes

Isn’t that supposed to be gnus?

4 Likes

“Alberia”, in the wintertime.

There’s little to no indication of the order in which to read those two screens. I much prefer “Lick your car; don’t let moose” to “Don’t let moose; lick your car”. If anyone has the right to lick your car, it should be you and not the moose.

1 Like

No licking is so 2020

3 Likes

Groan. Oh deer.

adeer

(Sorry. Had to. I’ll get my coat, again)

4 Likes

My close encounters with mooses, and my partner’s closer moose-capades, didn’t involve licking or salt, whew. But I’ve wild-camped in desert mountains where I left my sweaty cap beside my sleeping-bag under the stars, and awoken to find the liner devoured. By rodents, I assume. No mooses nearby.

1 Like

Shake out your hair, and really let moose!

1 Like

This is the way.

Give 'em what they want. Just pound the boards into the ground, simulating a tree. Even better, soak some real logs with bark in brine (maybe with your turkey?) and plant them.

2 Likes

I’m hoping to redo the whole deck within a few years, so for now, I’ll just let them keep gnawing on it. Less demo for me when the time comes.
I do like the idea of some gourmet, brined porcupine boards put out in some kind of sculptural style in my retirement years, though. Kind of like a sculpture garden for hungry porcupines. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You fixed it

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.