"Moose may try to lick your car. Don't let them!" urges park service

Originally published at: "Moose may try to lick your car. Don't let them!" urges park service - Boing Boing

3 Likes

I’m sorry, if a moose is trying to lick my car, I don’t plan on telling it to stop.

16 Likes

If you give a moose a salt lick…

6 Likes

There are worse things than getting your car licked.

UBrgFrgiNpOHiRl1elxJOOt0cP5pwESacR9lgCg3hn8

18 Likes

Obligatory…

13 Likes

Aw, Neil Innes. I loved the Innes Book of Records on BBC.

2 Likes

moose bites can be very serious.

4 Likes

A moose bit my sister once

5 Likes

Why would anyone bite a moose?

3 Likes

Bad move. By law they now own it.

My favorite moose video.(I skimmed yours and didn’t see it. I appreciate the story about a killer whale eating one.)

6 Likes

What’s the difference between a Moose and a Buffalo? You can’t wash your hands in a Buffalo… wait… no… that’s not right. :thinking:

3 Likes

Park service advises using “Mom-voice” to deter large ungulates …

3 Likes

Tell it to push off politely. You don’t want to kink-shame a moose!

3 Likes

moose moose moose. i’m told that’s a complete sentence

2 Likes

If I have to choose between my car and a thousand pound monster with weapons growing out of its head, I’ll gladly buy a new car.

8 Likes

Ah, the old “Let the Wookie Win” strategy.

8 Likes

I highly recommend watching it all… it’s incredibly funny… I love his stuff. They’re all funny and informative.

That’s very funny, too, though.

7 Likes

Moose are enormous, potentially violent animals. How do you not let a moose do something?

7 Likes

Last night when I read @RickMycroft’s link in Odd Stuff, I read the quote in the one box as:

and I thought, “Canadians get up to some weird stuff.” They make a lot of the best music, though, so it’s all good. I think I need to try to get to bed earlier.

6 Likes

Wait, um, ask to see it’s manager?

I’m confused.

1 Like