Candace Owens: "I'm not a Round Earther... science is a pagan faith"

Can’t we all just agree that it’s turtles - flat on one side, round on the other - all the way down as a compromise?

9 Likes

turtle.668x334.indexed

17 Likes

It is the chief characteristic of the religion of science that it works.

6 Likes

Ask Soap Distant. He lived there, underneath Brentford.

2 Likes

I think her brain went nova and all the stupidity is exploding outwards. :laughing:

4 Likes

There is none so vile as the intentionally attention-seeking MAGAt. They only do it for clicks, thinking their own life will never be effected. The hell with them

8 Likes
3 Likes

Quantum Belief, if you will. Close your eyes and just believe, and it’s there. Open your eyes and stare straight at it, and it vanishes.

4 Likes

Just gonna refresh this one more time:….

2 Likes

In order to gain access to or be accepted by the cult you must embrace or state things that are factually absurd. The more absurd and objectively stupid the thing you embrace, the more you are showing fealty to the cult (and its leaders). Basically you must burn all other bridges to cross this bridge.

So many people crossing that bridge lately.

11 Likes

The world is round, but thanks to grifters like Owens it’s crooked just the same

4 Likes

A Möbius strip requires six colors (Tietze 1910)

Source: ibid.

1 Like

“Bah! Reality! Who needs it?”
She’s just trying to establish her christofascist credentials so she can join in on that grift.

5 Likes

I’ve long said that whenever anti-science and anti-vax idiots desire medical treatment, they should be asked why. Do they really ‘think’ science is evil, unless it works directly for their benefit?

1 Like

Until I read her Wikipedia page a couple of minutes ago I had no idea who she was (not being American I’m spared some terrible knowledge - at least until I read about things on Boing Boing).

After reading the page I was left wondering how she made it from where she started to where she is now.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.