Candace Owens: "I'm not a Round Earther... science is a pagan faith"

Tbf, most megachurches technically teach heretical doctrine. They would have been seen as pagans by the crusaders they so admire. And by the pilgrims they revere

8 Likes

No, you have to think about it just the right amount. It takes a very light touch, less than a second, and you’ve clearly overdone it.

11 Likes

What that has to do with science i have no idea, the nonsense she is jabbering is beyond parody and debate. I can’t even begin to unravel the spaghetti logic.

6 Likes

I suppose that means Owens should start getting her medical/dental care strictly via alternative medicine sources now rather than from that science “cult”.

7 Likes

Science is a pagan cult, engineering is its temple-building arm.

14 Likes

““I’m not a flat earther. I’m not a round earther.”

How do you feel about a more or less spherical Earth?

12 Likes

Oblate spheroid FTW

16 Likes

27 Likes

Salivating Homer Simpson GIF
Mmmm, toroids…

24 Likes

Right here is another good reason to get rid of the internet.

1 Like

For those who like to use lots of colours, the four-colour map problem becomes a seven-colour minimum on a torus. Exciting use of colours ahoy!

6 Likes

Why? It still seems like a 2D surface just wrapped around something.

I wouldn’t know; I’m not a botanist. :wink:

The answer is here. I’m not mathy enough to casually know what an Euler Characteristic of a polygon is, so I just quote the results.

8 Likes

I would say she’s one of those people who opened her mind so wide, her brain fell out. But she’s never been open minded. I think what happened is that she got so self-centered, her brain became a singularity, where no stupid can escape.

7 Likes

13 Likes

After World War I, German occultist groups such as the Thule Society took an interest in Agartha.

12 Likes

tenor

8 Likes

She married an upper-class twit, good match.

4 Likes

Who is this person and why is she here?

5 Likes

The short answer is that the hole through the middle of the torus connects two regions that would be on opposite sides of a sphere. For instance, paint the top half of the torus into red, yellow, and green portions, and the bottom half all blue. Then if the hole becomes its own region, it will touch all four colors and so need a fifth.

Nosaj’s link gives details like how to make a map that takes the maximum of seven colors, but that’s the basic reason it’s different.

8 Likes