Stable genius Candace Owens pivots from Covid expert to foreign policy expert, says Putin may have lied

Originally published at: Stable genius Candace Owens pivots from Covid expert to foreign policy expert, says Putin may have lied | Boing Boing

2 Likes

Wait till someone tells her about Trump.

30 Likes

I’m certainly hoping she gets paid well by the fascist grifters she’s shilling for, but I have a feeling she’s doing it for the exposure.

18 Likes

I wonder if she is also an expert on terms like “epistemic trespass.” She’s certainly guilty of committing it. EVERY DAMN DAY.

14 Likes

Don’t you need to be an expert in at least one field before you can pull this off?

15 Likes

If Hitler Putin just wanted to make Germany Russia great and have things run well — OK, fine. The problem is he had dreams outside of Germany Russia, He wanted to globalize. He wanted everybody to be German Russian.

~ Candace Owens, sometime next week, probably

Quote adapted from here.

19 Likes

candace is waiting for the day when she makes a statement and someone says, “you know what? you’re right!”. but that dream is going to die hard.

17 Likes

“May very well turn out [Putin] lied to the world.”

Huge, if true.

Once again, Candace Owens delivers a stunning scoop, but of course you know that those liberal hacks at the Pulitzer committee will never even consider awarding her the Prize for this breathtaking feat of investigative journalism.

15 Likes

At the very least she’s an expert social media shrew and gadfly. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

“That … that leopard I’ve been saying is so wonderful and strong and friendly … it… how could this be? … it just ate someone’s face!”

24 Likes

“There are indications that Trump may have lied about winning the election.”
“I have now learned that my grandfather, did not in fact, steal my nose.”

25 Likes

Soon she will win a Noble Prize (sic) in Chemistry for her work on Water is Wet

11 Likes

I guess it’s publish or perish in the field of useful idiocy.

14 Likes

Funny how she started as the “I don’t care one iota what celebrities think” blogger. Because she has no more qualifications than any celebrity, and yet, I still don’t care one whit what she thinks.

4 Likes

Yeah, I mean, I hope she also can let us know what she thinks about the Russian troops that were doing a “training exercise” in Belarus then “were held” in Belarus after the exercise was over. Could that have anything to do with the Russian troops entering Ukraine from Belarus? Wait-- I think those might be the same troops!! Wait!! I don’t think that was a “training exercise”! Or, if it was, they were training… to invade Ukraine! Candace? Candace!!?

4 Likes

“It may very well be that ice is just some kind of ‘frozen water’, but I am awaiting more information.”

9 Likes

Man, I feel like Candace Owens might be some sort of disingenuous scammer. I guess I need more information before I… ha ha, just kidding - that’s been bloody obvious from the start.

6 Likes

Her expertise lies in saying stupid things to even stupider people. She’s really good at it.

3 Likes

Well… it may have eaten someone’s face. I mean, there is a leopard with bloodstained mouth standing over someone who appears to be missing a face. It may very well turn out that the leopard does eat faces.

Just awaiting more information.

5 Likes

Three days ago she was saying NATO was the bad guys and everyone should take Putin’s explanation for his actions at face value.

Screen Shot 2022-02-25 at 2.21.43 PM

8 Likes