Cannaflour Keto Pumpkin Loaf

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/08/05/cannaflour-keto-pumpkin-loaf.html

Keto and CBD oil in one single post! Anyway we can make this 8-bit for the trifecta?

11 Likes

Several of my friends have been doing Keto for years. They lost weight … then put it back on. I expect keto to fade away as a diet fad. It’s not a diet most people can seem to sustain.

I lost 25 pounds over the course of a few years on the eat-your-damn-vegetables diet and walking a 1/2 mile every day. I got my blood pressure and cholesterol down on don’t-eat-so-much-fast-food and slow-down-on-the-icecream diet.

Do whatever works for you. Find something you can sustain for the rest of your life.

6 Likes

I just needed a block chain in that post to get a BINGO.

8 Likes

Don’t forget about Knife Sharpening and Cyclists vs Motorists.

6 Likes

Toss in some debate about condiments and we may just rip this reality in half.

4 Likes

And who, exactly is this new BB poster called ‘sponsor’? @sponsor - reveal yourself! :wink:

5 Likes

Eating%20less%20and%20exercise%201

7 Likes

The „I fry my lard in butter“ force is strong here.

2 Likes

I lost 70 pounds on keto, then tapered off to low-ish carb and gained about 25 back. That was 5 years ago. You really do have to get used to not eating bread, pasta, (regular) pizza, etc. But not being fat is nice.

2 Likes

Unless you ae soft-G GIF people, I don’t care what you argue about…
(trolololollol) :smiley:

1 Like

HTML messsssssed up under Chrome/Win10. Welcome mac user to the world of actual Unicode.

Decarboxylate your cannabis in your Instant Pot! No smell, no muss, no fuss, no bother, way better than using your oven. Put your ground-up cannabis in a Mason jar. Put the sealing ring on but do not screw it down. Add 300 mL of water to the IP and cook in the IP for 40 minutes at high pressure. (IP at high pressure = 247F at sea level, which is just about the perfect temperature.) Use natural release, don’t blow off the pressure. If your herb got m-oist while in the IP, remove the cover and let it air dry for a few hours.

1 Like

Butter that bacon, son!

Keto is the Qanon of diets.

3 Likes

Am I replying to an ad?

Love keto tho. At the very least it teaches you about nutrition and identifying different sugars.

have you tried keto skream? obviously not as good as a blizzard but decent.

1 Like

If that’s been a thing on BB I’m glad I’ve somehow missed it. And there is absolutely no way I’m going looking.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.