Car launches into the air and embeds itself into building's second floor, everyone ok!

glad nobody was killed, but I doubt the person who owns that car or that building is “ok”

2 Likes

Nope, I reckon he was all: “Goodness, that was an invigorating near miss! Now, I must stop by at the nearest Walmart to purchase some new undershorts. Tally ho!”

3 Likes

New pantaloons for everyone. Bully!

6 Likes

Marge: It looks like a Cadillac drove right into the side of the building!
Hans Moleman: Help me!

8 Likes

Holy fucksocks; just imagine that call to the insurance agent.

O_O

The passengers in the car and the passengers on the bus are all extremely lucky.

4 Likes

“ok” in the sense of only having minor injuries, apparently.

2 Likes

I’m not sure what scale was being used to determine “minor injury,” but anyone who was able to walk away from that wreck on their own volition is indescribably fortunate.

5 Likes

Maybe this is another example of reality having somehow been fundamentally broken at some point, and now we have things like Donald Trump as President, and cars behave according to the rules of The Fast and the Furious.

shillings fillings teeth

It’s amazing, as a kid–I never worried about front end damage. They must have had a FLEET of Generals doing stunts on that show.

1 Like

Plenty of “Dukes of Hazzard” references on the Internet. Apparently I’m the only one who remembers “Freebie and the Bean”, which was much more on the nose:

2 Likes

All the thinly veiled ramps…

To be fair, sometimes it is really hard to find a parking space…

That wasn’t the flying car I was wanting.

That’s why the car is now exceedingly rare

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.