Nissan Altima soars 120 feet after running up tow truck ramp on freeway

Originally published at: Nissan Altima soars 120 feet after running up tow truck ramp on freeway | Boing Boing

1 Like

Deja Boing:

4 Likes

LEEEEEEEEROY JENKINS!!!

11 Likes

Of course it’s an Altima.

1 Like

Can you explain? I’m not familiar with any stereotypes of Altima drivers.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s a thing:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NoStupidQuestions/comments/1082kih/is_there_a_stereotype_for_people_who_drive_nissan/

Some people blame the transmission, some blame credits. It’s not really based on stats though.

Personally, most car that’s managed to almost kill me in mall parking lot has been Altimas for some reason.

2 Likes

A Boing and Reboing from two people who are perhaps, how shall I put this… closer to each other than any other two BB bloggers?

1 Like

For me it’s Honda’s. I’m mean sure stereotypes about BMW drivers (especially M series) and lifted truck guys seem fairly on point, but whenever it’s a near miss (or hit depending on how you look at it) it’s someone in a Honda.

I find ironic that anyone would blame the CVT in a Nissan, most of the mid 2000 to early teens just died. Notice how there are no Rouges on the road except the current generation.

1 Like

Does it come with an Altimeter?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.