Cast of Twin Peaks revival talk about how their characters have changed in revival series

I can hardly wait to watch this on my phone!

I think you mean, “I can hardly wait to watch this on my FUCKING TELEPHONE!”

1 Like

Yeah, and it’s always struck me as hilarious the vast gulf between how Sarah Palmer handles the death of her daughter, and how the terminally-retentive Mrs. Ross handles Susan’s death as basically just a reason to confirm her disdain of George.

1 Like

3 Likes

I’ve found that I enjoy Lynch a lot more when I stop looking for an interpretation and just let the dreamy strangeness wash over me.

4 Likes

Apologies for just assuming I can crowd source an answer to this but should I watch these if I want to remain absolutely unspoiled?

ETA

…in relation to the show.

Started watching it. I can’t wait to find out what happens with Nadine’s drapes.

4 Likes

YES. I have general thoughts about how “mystery shows” and procedurals have trained audiences to search for clues and solutions while watching tv shows. This can mean that audiences miss a lot of tone, texture, and (very often) the point. I think TWIN PEAKS is a case of this.

3 Likes

That’s just how I experience film these days.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.